Chapter 25

I want to give a shout out to @erinroseh123 for thinking of "Legomire"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesn't that rock!!!!! Legomire, I think it is perfect!!!!!!! :) 

Hope you enjoy the last chapter........

Chapter 25 (Reinya’s POV)

I rolled over after waking up, I felt the leftover night’s cold on my skin, and I shivered at the brief moment, before getting up. With great relief, I saw all our horses nibbling on the grass, and so I pulled the cloak from underneath Gorell, causing him to roll onto the cold grass, and I put the cloak on my shoulders, trying to keep out the cold.

“Why did you do that?” Gorell asked grouchily, voice low from sleep. I smiled coyly in response and sat next to him.

“I’m cold,” I responded quickly.

Gorell rolled his eyes, and slowly stood up. Then I walked over to where Elemmire and Legolas were. Upon getting close enough, I poked her shoulder, and Legolas sat up to glare at me. "She's really sick, don't do that!" he scolded, batting my hand away.

I stuck out my tongue and shook my friend's shoulder, only to withdraw my hand in shock. "Her skin," I gasped, "It's so cold! Is she even breathing?"

Legolas tensed up and pressed his ear to her chest, and then relaxed a little. "She is breathing, she's alive." He confirmed, and stood up.

I shook Elemmire's shoulder again, and this time she opened her eyes. "Uhhh," She groaned, "My head hurts, and I feel like I am going to puke..."

She rolled over, off the cloak, and I heard the quick intake of breath when her bare skin on her forearms hit the frosted grass. "Let's get packed up now, so we can get back Lothlorien for you," I suggested, offering her a hand.

She took my extended hand, and rose to her feet, and I quickly swooped to the ground to retrieve the cloak and drape it over her shoulders. "Thank you, Lady Reinya," She said formally, her voice shaking with the cold. "I guess the wet cloth didn't really work last night, and in fact I am feeling worse than before."

I laughed awkwardly, and patted her shoulder. "I think we should go to Mirkwood, and consult Gandalf, if he is still there… or do you want to go right to Lothlorien?"

Elemmire sighed, "Let's see what happens."

"But you promise me if you get worse you will let me know," I told Elemmire. In response Elemmire nodded her head in agreement. I hated to see her like this.

Even when I walked away to help Gorell, I still kept an eye on Elemmire just in case anything was to happen.

~~~(Elemmire's POV)

I was after packing up the camp, the four of us walked with our horses in the direction of the river to wash up before we continued on our way. It took no time at all for me to get lost in my thoughts.

There was no doubt, I felt sick. At first I wondered if there was something in the water that made me sick, but Legolas was in full health, so there was another force working against me. Never before in my life, at least the one I remember, have I ever been sick. Maybe, if it was careful enough, I could make it to Lothlorien safely.

I nearly stumbled, and my thoughts were jerked back into reality, and I quickly surveyed the surrounding group. Legolas was close by me, leading his horse as well, and Gorell was walking behind us by a couple feet. Reinya stood close to Gorell, her eyes watching us intently.