Interview Questions

Interview Questions:

Q:Who has a stronger love; Gorell or Legolas? (DovahofMirkwood)

A:

Gorell: That would have to be me. *looks into Reinya’s Eyes*

Legolas: *Cough Cough* Even after ten years of there being a chance Elemmire is dead, and everyone around me saying she was dead,  I still loved her, and was determined to find her. I think I win this one :P

Q: Who is more important to the fate of Middle Earth in your option? (feathertailsilver)

A:

Reiny: a Well, I am going to be Queen of Mirkwood one day, so, I think I am pretty important.

Elemmire: I’m connected to the Fire Flower, and I am the daughter of Lady Galadriel, not to mention my husband is Legolas.

Reinya: Okay, you win.

Kt_love: Well, Legolas becomes pretty important AFTER these fan fictions. Ithe books, Lord Of The Rings, he joins the fellowship to help save Middle Earth from evil dudes called Saurman and Sauron.

Reinya; Saurman-?! *chokes aggressively*

Elemmire; You ok Reinya? *looks worriedly over to her friend* So if Legolas becomes important, where do I fit into all of this?

Kt_love: I think we have already said a little too much.

Q: What is the weirdest thing you have ever done? (SashaSandy1)

A:

Reinya: Probably befriend Elinya. She’s a weird elf, it was a weird time, and she had no memories. Weirdest thing I’ve ever done.

Elemmire: Hey! That was me, ten years ago! Now, I am not quite as weird, but that was still me.

Reinya: I still didn’t know you then, and I accepted you into my home with my horses.

Elemmire: Well, now you know me, and I did try to help pay off my life debt to you by helping you with the horses, which I must say, I did pretty well in.

Reinya: *grumbling* It was still pretty weird. For me.

Q:Who is your favorite elf? (SashaSandy1)

A:

Gorell: Reinya.

Reinya: Likewise, I find myself a pretty formidable .

Legolas: I would have to say Elemmire.

Elemmire: Well, unlike my self-centered friend Reinya here, my favorite elf is Legolas.

YouCantHandle: Obviously! I think me and Kt_love should also answer this!

Everybody: Authors!

Kt_love: Personally, Elemmire is my favorite. Not to say that I don’t like the other elves. She was my OC from the beginning. I wrote her as heroic, brave, and strong, but yet she is still gentle and sweet.  Elemmire also reflects a fair bit of of my own personality, (but I am less heroic and princessy like)