Prologue

Laurance's P.O.V.

I am assign to be the doctor to Phoenix Drop Hospital. I've been studying to be a doctor for 5 years. I wanted to take therapy doctor, but I guess that job is creepy. Walking inside the hospital to be met by a women blonde elf.

I went to her desk.

"Hi, my name is Laurance Casanova and I've been assign to be a new doctor here." I said. She look at me and she smiled.

"Hello, Laurance, my name is Zoey. I'm the secretary here. Yes, you are here to be the new doctor in Phoenix Drop Hospital. *Hands me the forms* Here is your forms and sign here. Here. Here. Here. And here." Zoey said. While I sign as she told me. I hand the papers back. "Thank you, now your going to the 5th floor and you will meet one of the best doctors here in Phoenix Drop Hospital name Aphmau. She will five you a tour around here and she will tell you when does your job start." Zoey said.

"Okay, thank you, Zoey, see you later." I said. I heard her said 'later' I went to the elevator. I push the 5th button. Just as it was about to close.

"STOP THE FUCKING DOOR!!!" I heard someone yelled. I stop it and it open back. Geez, no need to be rude. I didn't bother to look at the person. It was quiet.

"Which floor?" I asked. I heard him whisper. "What?"

"The 5th floor, you slinthead!" He yelled. Well, guess what? That's where I'm going, idiot!

"What did you say?!" He yelled. Did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah, you did!" He said. I turn to him to give a glare instead I couldn't help, but look at a beautiful blonde, crystal eyes- WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING!? He has blood dripping on his head.

"HEY, IDIOT!!" He said. I flinched and he grab my wrist and pin me on the wall. I blushed. He is so close, that's when I saw red liquid dripping out of his nose.

"Um... your nose is bleeding." I said. His eyes widen and let go off me. He turn away from me. "You know, I could help you because I'm a doctor."

"Tch! You don't look like a doctor to me. You don't even have your stuff to be ready. I guess your not prepare to be one." He said. I felt like I want to cry. I tried to hold it back until the elevator door ding. I rushed out and left him behind. I quickly went to the restroom and went in the stall. I locked it and sat on the toilet. I let the tears roll down and sob quietly while hugging my legs.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Stupid car crashes! I can't believe it! Couldn't there be an automated cars instead of us driving. I walked inside the hospital to see Zoey there.

"Hey, Gar- OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU!?!?" Zoey yelled.

"Nothing, just going to see Aphmau." I said. As I walked away and see the elevator door about to close.

"STOP THE FUCKING DOOR!!!" I yelled and luckily someone stop it. I step inside and see a brown hair boy there, he has emerald eyes. He must be new here.

"Which floor?" He asked.

"5th floor..." I whispered, pretty sure he can't hear me.

"What?" He asked.

"The 5th floor, you slinthead!" I yelled.

"Well, guess what? That's where I'm going, idiot!" I heard.

"What did you say?!" I yelled.

"Did I just say that out loud?" He asked.

"Yeah, you did!" I yelled. He turn to me and his eyes widen. Probably noticing the blood on my head. "Hey, kid!" I said. He didn't flinched. I kept saying him 3 times. "HEY, IDIOT!!" I yelled. He flinched and I grab his wrist and pin him on the wall. I saw his cheeks pink. That's when I felt liquid dripping out of my nose.

"Um... your nose is bleeding." He said. My eyes widen and I let go off him. Since when did I get a nosebleed. I turn away from him.

"You know, I could help you because I'm a doctor." He said.

"Tch! You don't look like a doctor to me. You don't even have your stuff to be ready. I guess your not prepare to be one." I said. Seriously, you fucking idiot, you gotta stop being mean. I heard the elevator door ding and he ran out of the elevator. SHIT! I'm such an idiot! I saw him ran to the bathroom. I guess I went too far.

I went inside the bathroom, but when I heard someone talking.

"Laurance, please. Let me help you." I heard.

"Leave me alone, Travis."

Laurance. That's a nice name. That'd when I turn the corner and I regret that. This scene is never I want to see. I quickly got out of the bathroom and went to go find Aphmau. What is wrong with me?

_________

What happen? What did he saw?

Hope you enjoy!