Chapter 19: Is It True?

Garroth's P.O.V.

I groaned when I heard the alarm clock and I  smashed it but I realized I made a big noise. Shit. I forgot Laurance is here.... I looked over to my shoulders when I saw Laurance sleeping next to me. I blushed when we had it together. God damn, he was sexy! I watch how Laurance sleeps like a kitten. I got up and change as I put shorts and a white shirt on. My hair was messy but I don't care. I went downstairs to the kitchen when I saw our clothes on the floor and saw white stuff on the couch. I deadpanned. I should clean this up.

~~~

It took awhile to clean that. I threw our clothes to the basket to clean them later, I decide to cook breakfast until I heard noises upstairs. I reacted and quickly went up stairs to Laurance's room, not on his bed but to the bathroom. I open the door only to find Laurance sitting on his knees, gladly has his clothes on. I smelled something rotted when I checked the toilet only smell even worse that I flushed the toilet and turn to Laurance.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. I puked. I'm feeling dizzy and my stomach is killing me. I need some painkillers," he said as he grab painkillers in the cabinet and took one as he swallowed with a cup of water, that was right there on the sink. I sighed and took him back to the bed.

"Are you sick?" I asked when he sat on the bed and pull covers to his hips.

"No," he said. I check his temperature, only to feel no hot temperature.

"I'm going to call Aphmau. I hope she can help us," I said and he nodded. I grab my phone and dialed Aphmau as I waited. She picked up.

"Hey. Garroth! What's up?"

"Hey, I need your help and can you come over to check on Laurance?" I asked.

"Sure! I'll be there and check on him."

"Thanks," I said. I hanged up and sat down the side of the bed and grab Laurance's hand and kissed the top. I could see his cheeks flushed as I chuckled.

"Why are you smiling?" Laurance asked.

"Because of you. I'm glad I have someone with me in my life," I said. He blushed again. He's so cute when he blush.

~~~

I heard the door knocking as I went to the front door to see Aphmau with her big smile. I told her to come in and she did. We went upstairs to Laurance's room. She checked on him and turn to me.

"I want you to go to the store and by some medicine for his stomach," she said. I nodded as I grab my wallet and about to walk out until Aphmau stopped me and whisper something to me when my eyes shot open.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm serious. There might be a possible chance to know," said Aphmau. I sighed and nodded. Is he really? Gosh...

Laurance's P.O.V.

When Garroth walked out, I felt a little weird. I felt something I need for craving. I felt like I need..... chocolate! Yep, that's what I need! It won't hurt.

"Hey, Aphmau, I'm quite hungry. I need chocolate," I said.

"Of course and I'm not your maid. I'm going to get your chocolate," she said and left. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier when I realized I fell asleep.

~~~

"Laurance? Wake up, Garroth is here," I heard someone waking me up. I slowly open my eyes when I saw Garroth with a smile on his face. I smiled back as I stood up and he hold the bag out for me. I checked through and found something that I blushed in embarrassment.

"Laurance, there's a possible chance that's it's true or not. Its just only a test, nothing more," said Aphmau as I shakingly nodded and stood up to the bathroom. Oh God... I can't believe I'm doing this. Well, here goes nothing.

Garroth's P.O.V.

I cooked for dinner while Aphmau and I talked. I'm really worried about Laurance. What if he gets hurt when he's-

I heard footsteps coming down and I turn to see Laurance with red and puff eyes. Was he crying? I stopped what was I doing and walked up to him. He showed me.

Positive.

Oh my Irene....

Laurance continue crying as I hugged him.

"I can't believe this! I don't deserve this!" He cried onto my shoulder.

"Laurance, calm down. You should feel happy like me," I said.

"Y-your n-not m-m-ma-mad that I-I'm... p-p-pregnant?" He cried when talking. I shook my head and hugged him tight.

"I'm not. I'm happy for you. I'm so happy that I get to be father soon," I said. He hugged me back and cried even more, "Don't cry, Laurance,"

"I'm not crying. I'm just happy that your not mad," he said. We both stayed like that when we were interrupted.

"DOES THIS MEAN THAT I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!?" Aphmau yelled in excitement. I chuckled and nodded while she scream in excitement.

"OH MY IRENE!!! WE SHOULD MAKE A BABY SHOWER!!! I NEED TO GET AARON TO GET EVERYTHING!!!" She yelled.

"Calm down, Aphmau, we should go to the hospital and to see if it's true. Sometimes the Pregnancy Test could be lying but if it's with Laurance, then I'm happy," I said.

"Hello, your talking to the doctor right here. But don't worry everything will be alright just as long as Laurance would have to eat proper food and he has to be careful around because life is an obstacle and there are many challenges for Laurance, like side effects for pregnancy women. But this is way different, same effects but different gender," Aphmau explained. I nodded and somehow Laurance would be in much trouble.

"Don't worry, Laurance, I will comfort you and help you," I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Oh! You will be through all that in 9 months!"

"What?" Laurance turned pale and past out but I caught him.

"Maybe you should've told him when I said I'm going to take care of him." I said.

"Oops."

I chuckled and pick him as I played him on the sofa. I'm going to be a father. Heh.... I'm happy.

_______

Finally! Finished!!!

Compadre: Your happy.

Yep! You should be, too, Compadre!

Compadre: Um.... my name isn't Compadre.

WHAT!!!

???: My name is Mike. I'm sorry. I used my fake name to not let anyone know. But your the person who I trust.

Well.... 1. Thank you for telling me and 2. HIYA!!! *Punches him*

Mike: OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?

That was for lying to me. Your so sweet. See ya later, Cupcakes!

Mike: Bye.... ow....