Chapter 15: Captured

Don't play until say so!

Hey, cupcakes, I wanted to say a few things. First of all-

Michi: Nya~ Michi~Chan is here! Is Michi~Chan late? Nya~

WHY!!!! *Clears throat* I mean, what are you doing here, Michi~Chan? Shouldn't you be you know, Hell?

Michi: Hehehe... No~ Michi heard about the book you're writing. Michi~Chan wants in!

Nope! (-_- )ノ*Pushes her out of the house and locks it* Where was I? Oh yeah, that's the problem. She's trying to steal my book and add herself to the story with my magic pen. (No one knows that pen only works on me). Secondly, I'm getting close to the ending and just wanted to heads because... you know maybe I shouldn't tell you. I'll just start this and you will find out at the end. And thirdly, there's probably 50/50 chance to get early updates, so yeah... Enjoy!

(Play the song)

Laurance's P.O.V.

I checked the results from Travis and from the looks of it, he's still healthy and all but he's pale. Why would he had those pills? It's been three weeks since Travis drank those pills and now stuck in a coma. Why would he do this? Is something wrong with him? While recording the data to the computer, I stop typing and sigh. I can't focus. This is not me when I work, ain't I? It's about Garroth, he's been working all day and every day. It's been stressful and lonely without him and I had trouble with work, there's a possible chance to get fired. I just.... UGH!!! It's complicated.

I stood up and walked to the elevator. After the doors open, I was about to walk in until sharp pain hit my head and passed out.

3rd's P.O.V.

As the feeling of arms, Laurance being drag inside the elevator.

"Zenix, don't let him wake up. Keep an eye on him," said Gene as he walked out of the elevator.

"Got it, boss," said Zenix.

Zenix closed the elevator doors while Gene looks around and see patients and doctors roaming around. He went to Laurance's desk. He types and types as he found the information he needed. He smirked and stood up as a doctor came up to him.

"Sir, what are you doing? Who the hell are you?!" said the doctor.

"Your worst nightmare..." whispered Gene under his breath as he turns to the doctor and creepily smiled.

Within a second, Gene slashed the doctor and the lifeless body pieces fallen to the ground. The sound of screaming, yelling and crying heard from the doctors, nurses, and patients. Gene walked down the hallway, dragging his sword on the floor, sliding his bloody fingers on the peach-painted wall with a smirk kept across on his face and the chuckle sending chills down to your spine as he hears the voices around him like, "Stay", "Help", "60", "Momma", or "Papa" meaning that 60 people die in the hospital crawling around in each room and patient. Gene would always hear the sounds of agony and suffers. Speaking of suffers, he reaches the room number and slowly open the door as he saw the pale face, Travis. He walked over to Travis' bed as he raises his sword over his head and about to brought it down but stopped by the darker skin of the hand. Gene looked and grin.

"I knew you would wake up," Gene said as he put his sword away and saw Travis' body different as his skin more darker, his teeth really sharp, the purple eyes haunting in your dreams, and the devil of the horns sharp enough to stab you.

"Is it too late to apologize?" Demon asked. He slowly stood up and swung his feet to the ground as he feels the cold marble floor and rose from the bed.