Chapter 1: The Patient

6 Years Later.....

Laurance's P.O.V.

I went inside the patient's room as I check the names here on the fifth floor. I look up from the clipboard with a smile on my face.

"Good morning, Dale, how are you today?" I asked.

"I'm good except the part that my daughter stab me with a wooden sword!!!" Dale yelled a little with a smile.

"Dale, you know Alexis is a little girl. Calm down, she doesn't know anything. Just give her time." I said, "could you sit for a moment?" I asked. As Dale gets up and while I lift his shirt to check his heart.

"Laurance, how are you and Travis?" Dale asked.

"Not good," I said, "Breath in." As Dale breath in and out a few times. I wrote down and looked at him.

"Why?" He asked. Well, first of he started to be lazy and secondly he has been flirting men and women while he is out for the night!!

"Because he's not perfect for me. Maybe I should forget about dating and keep my work focus." I said.

"Laurance, listen. Since the day..."

"Oh boy, here we go again," I said.

"Thanks to Aphmau, Molly and I married and gave birth. I thought I wasn't ready for relationships and I wasn't a good parent. I thought I was gonna give up relationships, but when I started to have feelings for Molly and start to hang my boy for a long time. Until Alexis was born. This man became happier and more grace to the family." Dale explained the same story.

"Dale, you made it sound so easy. It's okay, I'm not in for relationships." I said.

"Well, if you say so, then you could stop flirting with Aphmau and read fanfics about her." Did he just have to say that out loud?! I feel myself blushing. I'm in love with Aphmau. It's crazy, but sometimes I don't feel... I don't know what's the word, but I will figure out. I heard a knock on the door and I see Kawaii-Chan there.

"Kawaii-Chan is here to give a meal for Dale-san!" Kawaii-Chan said.

"I'll go and talk to you later, Dale," I said. I heard Dale say, 'good luck'. I went to the receptionist and sat down. I wrote the records from Dale on the computer. I bet he is not drinking beer again. He's been doing that since the first day I met him. I think he stopped drinking when he married Molly, I guess?

"SLAM!!!"

I heard a slam on the receptionist desk and I look up. This person is about to give me a heart attack. I look up and see a blonde person. I don't know why, but I felt like I remember him somewhere. I couldn't place a finger on it. His eyes are blue. I don't want his blood all over the desk.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"I need to talk to Doctor Aphmau. Where is she?" He asked.

"Sir, Doctor Aphmau is not here today. She's at Bright Port Hospital to help other patients-" The phone rang, "excuse me for a moment." I said and quickly pick it up. "Phoenix Drop Hospital. This is Laurance Casanova, how may I help you?" I said through the phone.

"Laurance, this is Aphmau."

"Aphmau! Hey, how are you at the hospital?" I asked.

"Good, but the patients are increasing more. I guess I'm gonna help out here. Laurance, I want you to be in charge of the hospital. Don't worry, I already told everyone in the hospital that your gonna be in charge." Aphmau said.

"Okay, no problem. Don't worry we will make a great effort. Oh, by the way, this psycho blonde man with blue eyes is asking your presence." I said.

"Blonde man with blue eyes?... Oh! You must be talking about Garroth Ro'Meave. Yeah, he is such a good friend..." Not! "He's a police guard. Working for the Phoenix Alliance. He always comes to the hospital with his good or bad injuries. I want you to be caring and helping him for me. Gotta go, Laurance, the nurse needs me to go to the baby room. Ooooooh! I love babies!" Aphmau gushed.

"I know, bye!" I said.

"Bye!" She said as we hung up. I look at the man name Garroth. He is losing his patience.

"Follow me, Mr. Ro'Meave, I am going to assign you a room and have you check your wounds." I said.

"An no formalities stuff!" Garroth said.

"Right, Garroth." I said.

I swear this is gonna be a long day!

Garroth's P.O.V.

I past Zoey's desk. She started to get us to me from being all bloody. I went to the elevator and press the button. Memories brought back. I couldn't get him out of my head. What is wrong with me?

I heard a ding. I walked out and look around. Don't see Aphmau anywhere, which starts to irritate me. I don't like waiting, so I slam my bloody hands on the desk.

SLAM!!!

I saw the guy flinched. And look at me. He notice my beautiful art work.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"I need to talk to Doctor Aphmau. Where is she?" I asked.

"Sir, Doctor Aphmau is not here today. She's at Bright Port Hospital to help other patients-" The phone rang, "excuse me for a moment." He said and quickly pick it up. "Phoenix Drop Hospital. This is Laurance Casanova, how may I help you?" He said through the phone.

Wait! Laurance! I knew it is him! I thought I never seen him again! Wait, I guess I am an idiot.

"Aphmau! Hey, how are you at the hospital?" He asked.

"Okay, no problem. Don't worry we will make a great effort. Oh, by the way, this blonde psycho man with blue eyes is asking your presence." He said.

Excuse me! Psycho! I'm not that kind of a person to be psychic! Do I?

"I know, bye!" He said. As he ended the call.

"Follow me, Mr. Ro'Meave, I am going to assign you a room and have you check your wounds." Laurance said.

"An no formalities stuff!" I said with a huff.

"Right, Garroth." Laurance said.

I swear this is gonna be a long day!