Chapter 20: Is Laurance....

I'm so, so, so sorry that I haven't been updating for so long because.... if you haven't heard about this Quinceañera, because I'm having one and it's been stressful. Anyway, here's the chapter. Prepare for.... BABIES!!!!

Mike: Are you-

YES!!!!

Mike: Did you know readers started shipping us?

OwO; Shipping? Us? NUUUU!!!!

Mike: Um... enjoy reading?

Garroth's P.O.V.

That night, I woke up because Laurance needed something to eat. Its 3 in the mourning! How could he!? Anyway, the way I see his eyes are little different and his skin it's a little pale. I asked him I he was alright and he said yes. I was getting worried until he told me to get bacon from the convenience store. I deadpan and groaned. I got off the bed and went to go get it. After that, I went back home and now he's telling me to go get a chicken. I groaned and told him that the store close at 4. He started to cry as I hit myself on the wall. Its been 3 months we've been struggling like this and it keeps on going. I sighed and gave Laurance what he wants until we sleep.

~~~2 months later~~~

We visited to the hospital and Aphmau kepted us company when we went to a room. She put a weird jelly stuff on Laurance's belly and she scanned on Laurance until we saw on the monitor. I could see two little heads. Wait, oh my Irene. Is this true?

"Alright, you see here are two little heads. And here's their little hands and feet. There's their body and here's their little beating hearts," said Aphmau.

I started to cry a little before I could wiped them away. They saw me. I blushed in embarrassment and smiled.

"Sorry, there was something in my eye," I said. They looked at me like I was not convincing.

"Anyway.... I do know that these two little angels are twins. Do you want to know there gender or you just want to wait?" She asked.

Laurnace and I looked at each other. He wants to know the gender and I want to know it too. So, I answered it.

"We would like to,"

She smiles brightly and said the words that left my mouth open.

"They are twin boys!" She yelled.

"Boys? Really!" Laurance said in excitement while I'm still surprise about it. I kissed Laurance on the forehead and he giggled.

"Congratulations!" Aphmau said. We couldn't stop smiling. I never felt even more happier.

~~~4 months later~~~

It's been 9 months that I tooked care of Laurance. We did the baby shower last month and the clothes are cute, their little shoes, and some baby toys. I'm surprise that Aaron bought two stuffed teddy bears. Laurance loved it and so I did. Whenever he wakes up, he's alright but something worries me. Every time he gets morning sickness, he turns pale and his temperature is low. I'm really worried about him and I don't want my Laurance and my babies to be sick. They said it has to do something about the effects but what? He's never like this. I checked his temperature. He's so cold. I grabbed more blankets but nothing. I decided to take him out.

~~~Time skipped~~~

We walked down to the park and Laurance feel better now. His temperature is okay and his skin looks normal. Something feels uneasy but what? We grabbed some ice cream and sat under the tree. Dale took us to the park so he decided to flirt with Molly over and over again. I mean they're married. So that's how love is.

"Garroth?" Laurance spoke.

"Yes, Laurance," I said.

"I- AHHH!!!" Laurance suddenly screamed and held his stomach as I grabbed him.

"What's wrong!?" I asked in panic.

"ITS TIME!!" He yelled. I realized what he meant. I picked him in bridal style and run to Dale.

"DALE!! IT'S TIME!!!" I yelled.

"Time for what?" He said not looking away from Molly.

Laurance screamed and Dale notice and looked at us.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" He yelled. I just completely told him.

"I ALREADY DID!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Molly, the duty calls. I'll be home for dinner," He said as I rolled my eyes. We ran to his car and started driving. We went to Phoenix Drop Hospital and went inside.

"WE HAVE A PREGNANT MAN!" I yelled.

"GARROTH!!!" Laurance screamed and blushed. The nurses came with the stretcher and I laid him down. Then the nurses said I have to stay at the waiting room.

"Can't I be with him?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. He needs to get surgery," she said as she walked away. Damn this nurses annoys me.

~~~3 hours later~~~

I'm so worried. Unlike any other women, he had to get surgery. I waited and waited when Dr. Aphmau came. I walked up to her and started to talk.

"Dr. Aphmau, how was it?" I asked.

"It is a success. The children are fine and so is Laurance. He's asleep. Don't worry he will Wake up soon," She said as I sighed in relief.

"Can I go visit him and the babies?" I asked. She nodded and started to walk. I followed her and look around the hospital. Wow.... it's different. Much very luckily to get lost. We found he room as I went inside by myself and saw Laurance sleeping peacefully, he looks normal now. No pale skin, no cold temperatures, and no more effects. Then I saw two babies sleeping together. They haven't put their names, I guess Laurance and I have to decide. I sat down on the chair next to Laurance's bed. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. I soon felt a little sleepy so I decide to sleep on the chair next to him, which I did.

Gene's P.O.V.

"I believe that our plan fail," one of my Shadow Theif said as I showed no emotions until I snapped. I grabbed my sword started to slash things around the throne.

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?" I screamed.

"But Laurance gave birth,"

I stopped and huff and puff. I glanced at him and raised a brow.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, M'Lord,"

"Hmm.... this just got interesting," I said and gave myself an idea. This is going to be easy.

________

FINALLY! *Falls to the ground*

Mike: *Rolls his eyes* You did say about a second book in the last two or three chapters?

Yes I did!

Mike: Heh.... you act like a little girl.

Hey! Don't judge me! I can do what I want!

Mike: Heh.... cute....

*Blushes* I'm not cute....

Mike: Says the one who tried to kiss you~

*Blushes madly* BAKA!!! *Hits him hard on the head*

Mike: QUIT DOING THAT!!!!

*Pouts*

Mike: See you in the next chapter!

Hm!

Mike: Just for the record, she's into me~ *Winks at me*

*-_-; and kicks him on his shin*

Mike: OW!!!

BYE, CUPCAKES!!!!