Chapter 10: Night Out Ruined

Laurance's P.O.V.

Today is my day off. Gladly Aphmau came back safe and told me to rest. To be honest, I kinda miss working because I love helping everyone and helping Garroth. I mean he's a nice guy and so sweet, lovable, hot- WHY YOU LITTLE DIRTY MIND!? What is wrong with me?

A ring sounded on my phone as I pick it up and check the contacts. Garroth. I blushed and answer it.

"Hello..."

"Laurance, are you busy?" Garroth asked.

"N-no, why?" I asked while I stutter. I mentally facepalm and sigh.

"I want to take you out on a movie. Just me and you, you know, to get to know each other and...." He trailed off his words as I waited for him.

"And?" I asked.

"Just meet me outside of the theater," As he said.

"Ok-" I asked. He hanged up. I didn't get to tell him why. Is he okay? I mean he sounds okay but is he asking me out on a date or something? Maybe I should go, I mean he's really kind for him to ask me to go to the movies with me. I should get ready.

This is what I wear when I'm on breaks, just normal

This is what I wear when I'm on breaks, just normal. I was getting ready to go, Travis stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Travis asked.

"Nowhere. Just going to meet up someone," I said.

"Are you sure? Sounds like to me your hiding something," I stop and started to sweat. What will I say? Should I run for it? Or just tell him the truth?

"I'm just going to the hospital," I said.

"Looking like that? I don't think not. You look sexier than the hospital coat," I heard him said seductively. Chills went down to my spine as he spun me around to look at him. I blushed and tried to get away from his grip.

"Travis, we could continue this later. I need to go and meet up with... my sister," I lied. Only thing he did is smirked and attack me on the neck, "Travis!!! Let me go!!! I need to meet up with him!!!" I quickly cover my mouth and regret what I said.

What did you do, Laurance?

He slowly looked at me and his straight face at me. I gulped and tried to move a little, but somehow he still holding onto me.

"Repeat what you said," he said in a husky voice.

"About what?" I pretend to be dumb for a moment.

"Don't be dumb, Laurance, I know you very well and I know you every inch of your body," he whispers seductively in my ear.

"I'm sorry, Travis!" I said as I hit him on his joystick. (A/N You know what it means! I just only put it there to be funny. XD!!!)

He let go of me and run up to the living room while he chase me and ran around the house.

Doesn't he never stop!!!!

Garroth's P.O.V.

I'm nervous about my date tonight. Yes, I call it a date. I just only said it because I wanted to make it a surprise for Laurance. Tonight, I'm going to confess to him. I had a talk with my baby brothers, Vylad, and Zane, that I told them I had a strange feeling whenever I feel my heart getting ready to burst when I'm close to the person. Somehow Vylad was little.... overreacting. He started to jump up and down on the couch and yelling out in excitement, even though he was not helping. So Zane answered it for me saying that I'm in love. I kinda happy for that, so I plan on a date for tonight.

 I kinda happy for that, so I plan on a date for tonight

I'm ready for the date. I hope he's there, if he is, then I'm glad that Irene would let me be with him. I saw Zane talking to someone. I sneakily approach to him as I jabbed him on the side.

"OWWWW!!!!" He yelled as I ran out the house while Zane went after me, but stopped at the porch. I walk to the theater, it's almost like 5 miles away to the theater. I safely made it and pay the tickets. DAMN!!!! I forgot to ask what movie does he want to watch. Well, I already chose 'Warm Bodies'. I haven't seen it, but it's a zombie movie about a zombie guy falling in love with a human girl. That's weird, but my mom founds it romantic. I waited outside of the theater for Laurance, the movie starts about 20 minutes, so I have time to wait  for him to come. 

~

I waited and still he didn't show up. I wonder what happen to him. I mean, he said okay, but he didn't arrive. It's almost time for the movie and I'm ready to go in. I sigh and walked inside. I guess he didn't want to go.

Laurance's P.O.V.

I run as fast as I could. I'm already late and Garroth must be bored to death from waiting. Thanks to Travis, I nearly jumped out of the window to my death. While I ran outside, there was Kaitlyn and I use her as a shield to get Travis away from me and good thing that she knock him out. She's a trusted friend who could definitely punch the hell out of them. Anyway, I almost got ran over but I'm not dead. Just only inches away from the theater.

~

When I got there, I was late. I don't know which movie he ask me to watch or just he trick me to be here all alone. They already sold tickets and I couldn't get in. I'm such an idiot for not coming here early. None of this shouldn't happen if it weren't for Travis. He ruined this for us. I guess he won't talk to me ever again. I started to walk away until I heard doors open and people chattering. I waited to see if Garroth was in there, but nothing. I felt tears coming down slowly to my cheeks, then I walked away.

3rd's P.O.V.

During the whole movie, Garroth couldn't except hurt inside of him. He was wanting to tell Laurance his feelings but did not. When the movie ended, he stood up as everyone swarmed around everywhere. When they got to the doors, he didn't see Laurance standing to look for Garroth. Garroth went to the other way while Laurance stands there, but no luck for him instead they both went separate ways to their homes.

_______________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

Sorry, cupcakes, but this is the end of this chapter. Not the story, but the chapter!

Poor Garroth...

He had it plan out and Travis made Laurance late on their date.

How about a deal?

60 Votes

40 Comments

For a new update. Until next time, take care. Buh-Bye!