Chapter 11: Still As Ever

Well, all I have to say that I never knew you guys are interesting in this book, I mean I happy that you like it but I never knew that I could get this many views and votes. I'm going to say this. I love you, cupcakes, you are all the best! Now forget this! Start the story!

Don't play the song until say so! This is a warning! JK!!! I LOVE YOU!!! XD!! But seriously, don't play it yet.

Laurance's P.O.V.

Another day I'm back at the hospital. I won't forgive myself for not being right on time, what am I going to do? It's my fault and Garroth must've planned this out. I ruined it. I'll apologize to him, but I can't forgive myself.

While thinking all these thoughts, I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turn and saw Aphmau holding her clipboard. I smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Hey, Aphmau, how are you?" I asked. I hope I would forget these thoughts.

"I'm good. At Bright Port Hospital was all crazy, I mean they're being a lot of patients coming and had to take care the women who are pregnant and the babies~ They're so cute!~ Those little fingers and cute cheeks~" Aphmau said as she smiled the thought of babies. I couldn't help but smile at her. I don't judge her, I mean she's the Docter of Phoenix Drop Hospital and she's in charge around. She would always use Zoey to watch around the hospital especially for Levin and Malachi. I'm happy for her to be helping, "how are you and Garroth doing?"

SHIT!!!

"Well, we're doing good. Why?" I asked.

"Well, I notice that you and Garroth are spending a lot of time each other," Wait what!? "Kawaii~Chan told me about Garroth had an incident and you being by his side," She explained.

"Oh... I see, it's just we're hanging out as a friend. Garroth and I have nothing between us," I said.

"Oh, well, I was just thinking that you two could be a great couple," Aphmau said.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me! I knew you two could be a couple since you guys met, you just don't know it yet," she said.

She's right. I didn't know, I didn't know I was in love with him this whole time. I should tell him, I'll tell right now.

(Play the song)

I bolted out of my rolling chair and didn't have time to go to the elevator so I ran to the stairs.

It wasn't supposed to be love
It was never supposed to be
I fooled myself many times before, but my heart keeps on calling you
Before I tried to run away
I tried to push a step away
But even then you were growing bigger inside me

I ran out the hospital to the sidewalk.

I must love you this much
I must wait for you this much
No matter how much it hurts, my heart can't leave you
There must be one love
My heart won't change
The love I protected for you, now I can tell you everything

Police cars are sounding, that means they're trouble.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Shadow Thieves are striking again. I need to focus. 

Your warm eye expression
Your warm love
You are growing bigger inside me
You must have loved me
You must have waited for me
No matter how much I made you hurt, your heart can't leave me

I see them running away. We followed them.

There must be one love
My heart won't change
The love I protected for you, now I can tell you everything
I love you

3rd's P.O.V.

Garroth driving faster and Laurance run fast as he can. Just only around the corner they could meet up, but something unexpected.

Sometimes love or tears will cause problems for us
I love you, I love you I just need you next to me

Police stopped the cars as they got out and  pull their guns out as they pointed the guns to the Shadow Thieves. Laurance made it where's trouble as he saw Garroth. He smiled as he ran faster.

I must still love you
I must be waiting for you
I could fool my mind, but not my heart

There must be one love
My heart won't change
The love I protected for you, now I can tell you everything
I love you

"Garroth!" Laurance yelled.

"*Gasps* Laurance...." Garroth whispered, he turn and saw Laurance smiling at him but a bad timing, "Laurance, get out of here!" Garroth yelled.

"Garroth, I know it's dangerous but listen to me!" Laurance yelled.

"This is a bad timing! We are going to discuss this later, but for right now leave!" Garroth yelled back.

Laurance look at the Shadows Thieves as he noticed Vylad there, holding as a hostage.

"Oh no..."

"Let go of my brother! If not, we'll shoot!" Garroth yelled as they were ready.

"Gene...." Laurance whispered as he saw Gene turn his direction and without notice, he let go of Vylad and in speed, Gene grab Laurance.

"Gah!" Laurance screamed.

"Sh... I'm glad you had a great timing," Gene whispered in Laurance's ear.

"Gene, let me go!" Laurance elbowed him and his eyes turn red.

Gene let him go, as Laurance kicked him and sent Gene flying to the trash cans, then Zenix came as he took Gene away. They disappeared.

As for Garroth, he slowly walked up to Laurance and hugged him from behind. Laurance felt warm body contacted to his back as he noticed Garroth hugging him.

"Laurance..." Garroth whispered.

"Garroth, I-" Laurance tried to speak, but Garroth stopped him.

"I don't know what will I do without you," Garroth said as his voice cracked and tried to hold the tears

"I'm only just trying to help, Garroth," Laurance cried as he turn to Garroth and hugged him. As he let tears fall down. Garroth hugged him back.

Gene's P.O.V.

Our plan failed. I turn to Zenix as he punches the brick walk as it collapses.

"For how long!?" Zenix yelled.

"Soon, Zenix, soon..." I said as I smirked and left.

_______

 What is Gene planning now?!

Poor Laurance and Garroth they couldn't live without each other.

Another Deal?

80 Votes

50 Comments

New update. I'm evil, aren't I? XD Take care, Buh-bye!!!