Chapter 22: You Did What...?

(Don't play the song!)

3rd's P.O.V.

"We got to save Lauren!" Laurance cried out and tried to find his revolver, he kept it for special occasion.

"Laurance, clam down. My team is already in a search party right now." Garroth said while he tried to calm Laurance down.

"Can't you see our baby is in danger!?" Laurance yelled out in front of Garroth's face as he stiffen for a moment then sigh from frustration.

"Laurance, I need to tell you something..." For a very long time from hearing the loss voice, Laurance heard him and stopped for a moment. Garroth looked down and look back up to see Laurance's eyes in confusion.

"Why are you looking me like that?" Laurance asked.

Garroth stood quiet for a moment then he thought.

"(What will I say to him?)"

"Laurance, I know why Gene stole our baby," he said.

"WHAT!?" Laurance screamed. "Why didn't you say anything earlier!?"

"I didn't know after the baby turn 1! I didn't want you to get hurt!" Garroth yelled. Laurance stood there shock and tried to find words, but able to spoke out of it.

"W-what did y-y-you d-do?" Laurance tried to show his tough side, but he lost his confidence.

"Laurance, I... made a deal with Gene," he finally got those words out for a long time.

"You did what...?" Laurance shook in disbelief and carefully sat down. His thoughts went elsewhere until he remember when he was captured and almost died in Gene's throne. His thoughts snapped and look up at Garroth. "You don't mean..." Laurance tried to talk as Garroth turn away and sighed.

"He said you will be alive," he started and continue on, "but he has to take what you love the most. I thought it was suppose to be your family and we gather all our men to protect your family if he comes back, but I never expected that Gene would get our baby." Garroth explained while Laurance shed some tears.

"Y-you're lying! This is a joke! See," he started to chuckle nervously, but still had tears going down like a river.

"Laurance, I didn't knew it could go this way." Garroth tried to explain until he earn a slap.

"D-Don't ever.... talk t-to me a-a-again!" Laurance cried as he grabbed his car keys and left his house. Garroth quickly went out to get him, but he already left. Garroth gripped his hair in frustration and ran back inside to grab his phone and call Dale.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Dale, I need a ride and take Garrett with me."

"What happen?" Dale sounded a little monotone when he asked that.

Garroth explained what happen while on the other line Dale shook his head in disappointment and felt the urge to slap the blondie.

"I never knew," said Garroth when he finish explaining.

"1) I wil give you and your baby a ride and 2) By the time I get there, I will slap you." Dale threatened him as he hang up, leaving Garroth speechless and sweat dropping.

-:-:-:-

(Play the song!)

Laurance is already in his office of the hospital, trying not to cry his heart out, but no matter how much it hurts; although, he would be suicidal right now. His thoughts went somewhere else when he was trying to think of a plan. The thought of Garroth not telling him at all. Could Laurance be thinking that Garroth doesn't trust him anymore?

Laurance, stared at the ceiling emotionless, stopped crying and lean against the counter of the sink. He would be going to the car and save Lauren instead he stood there, blank in his mind now. He got his thoughts out when he a heard a knock, they didn't have time to here him "come in" and barged in, only it is Aphmau.

"Hey, Laurance, what's up?" She asked nervously, already knowing what happen to Lauren.

Laurance stood quiet and sighed until he broke drown and landed on the floor. Aphmau quickly went to his side and comforted him by hugging and rubbing his back in circles. Aphmau wanted to know what's happen to him except she knows Laurance is depress about Laurance being captured, so she asked him.

"Laurance, what happen?"

He tried to calm and quiet down himself while answering Aphmau's question. He manage to answer.

"G-Garroth k-knew about L-L-Lauren being c-ca-captured..."

Aphmau didn't stop comforting Laurance, but she is shocked when she heard that. She wanted to change the subject, but what will she say? The awkward silence took over until Garroth arrived with Garrett in his arms. Laurance quickly stood up as Aphmau follow and left quickly, but she stopped and lean against the door with her ear.

Laurance gave him a surprised expression, then he turn away, clenching his fists together.

"Why are you here?..." Laurance asked in a little bit of anger.

"I would never leave my lover alone crying."

"Your already too late," he snapped at Garroth.

"If I am, then I wouldn't be seeing your tears running down again."

His emerald eyes widen and wiped his tears away even cleared his throat. Garroth gave a little sigh and walked towards him. Laurance didn't bother to look at him.

"Bubba~"

Their heads turn to Garret's direction with a small giggle. Garroth smiled as Laurance cover his mouth to keep himself from crying. Garroth saw him and gave a heart, warming hug to his lover. Now, Laurance started to cry on Garroth's shoulder. Garroth held him tight and gave soft kiss on Laurance's forehead.

Now that Laurance forgave him, he placed a hand on Garroth cheek until he winced in pain.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?!" Laurance panicky asked while Getting chuckled.

"No, Dale gave me a big slap when I told him everything what happen. It still stings and I'm surprised it still hurts when I arrived here." Garroth explain with a smile as Laurance chuckled.

Aphmau smiled and barged in. They all turn to Aphmau with a smirk and some papers in. She placed them on the desks and placed her hands on her hips.

"So, what's the plan to save Lauren?" She asked. Garroth thought about it and smiled. He put Garrett down on the floor, he let him explore around the office, and took out probably 5 or 6 tazors. Laurance stared at him, shocked and his mouth open.

"Why would you have more tazors?" He asked.

"Emergencies like this," said Garroth.

"Cool, now we need a hand." Aphmau said and grabbed her phone as she start dialing almost everyone she had in her contacts except her mom and relatives.

"Don't worry, we will get our baby back." Garroth said and gave a peck on Laurance's lips. Laurance smiled because he knows that he trust Garroth all the time.

<><><>

Annyeong, Readers! *Smiles nervously then drops to her knees and bows* I'm so sorry!!! I was completely out of ideas and I think I had to put it on hold for a moment! STILL I'M SO SORRY! I feel so quietly for leaving you like this I hope you enjoy the story so far! And I will try to update! Have a wonderful day/night!!!