Chapter 5: Addicted

A/N Don't play the song until I say so.

Garroth's P.O.V.

I went back home and saw Zane sitting on the couch, crisscross applesauce, and watching ponies again. Maybe scaring him will do. I tip-toed behind him on the couch and I smirked.

"Garroth, if you're about to scare me, that's not going to happen." I heard Zane said that. I stood up and groaned.

"You got me," I said. He turns to look at me as he scan me on my wounds.

"What happen this time?" Zane asked.

"Uhhh.... accident," I said and smile nervously.

He shook his head and turn away from me to the T.V. while I went upstairs and to my room.

I flop myself on the bed and groan, forgetting I have wounds around me.

I don't know why, but all I could think about is Laurance instead of Aphmau. This day is confusing.

I grab my Mp3 player on the desk. I put earbuds and turn on the music.

(Play the song)

[Intro]
Ohhh yeah oh

[Verse 1]

Sleeping in Sunday morning bodies intertwine
Playing fake
We're awake
But we don't want to rise
I saved a place on my chest
For you to rest
Your head on me
A part of me is a mess
I must confess
It's time to come clean

[Hook]

I am addicted to your touch
No other woman made me want it this much
I can not resist
The warmth of your hips
A single serving is never enough cause I'm addicted to your touch

[Verse 2]

My schedule is yours today
I'm not in a rush
You could be my little coffee bean
And I will be the moon
Let's rent the movie tonight
And snuggle up inside
Oh-ho yeah-yeah
And when the credits arrive
I'll be by your side
Letting you know...

[Hook]
I am addicted to your touch (mi amor)
No other woman made me want it this much
I can not resist
The warmth of your hips
A single serving is never enough cause I'm addicted to your touch

[Bridge]
I want your neck
I want your shoulders
I wanna be the only one to hold you
I want your lips
I want your arms
I wanna be inside your heart
If I don't have you next to me
I'd probably lose my sanity
I am hook on you, addicted

[Hook]
I am addicted to your touch (mi amor)
No other woman made me want it this much
I can not resist
The warmth of your hips
A single serving is never enough cause I'm addicted to your touch

[Hook]
I am addicted to your touch (addicto a tu amor)
No other woman made me want it this much
I can not resist
The warmth of your hips
A single serving is never enough cause I'm addicted to your touch
Oh-whoa addicted to you touch
Oh-ho I'm addicted to your touch
I'm addicted to your touch...

After it finishes the song, I fell asleep.

The next day.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I guess it's time for work. I got off my bed and grab my uniform as I did my morning routines. I left my room to downstair living room. I went to the kitchen to see Zane and Vlyad, sitting and eating breakfast. I felt my phone vibrate and checked it.

!!!!!!!!

I grab my car keys and sprinted out the house. I went to my police car and turn it on. I drove out the neighborhood and quickly speed up.

"Officer Ro'Meave, this is Officer Fire Fist. It appears to be another Shadow Thief again. The thief has killed and stole the lives of another victim around in Phoenix Drop. We are still on a look out for the Shadow Theif. I repeat, we are still on a look out for the Shadow Thief."

I picked up the walkie talkie and answer back,

"Roger that, Officer Fire Fist. I'll be on my way."

These Shadow Thieves can't stop. They are known as Shadow Knights but we call them thieves. Why? They steal other people's lives and kills them whoever is out roaming in the middle of the night. I feel bad the people who got kill by Shadow Thieves. I hope we find them quick.

Laurance's P.O.V.

My head is hurting, my legs are getting weaker, my body ache, and feeling nauseous. I had to go to work. I am working putting data on the computer, but no matter how much I focus it always hurt. I tried standing up but failed. Great, I'll be sitting here all day without getting a break. THANKS A LOT, TRAVIS!!!

I heard a lot of chattering going on. Then Dante came.

"Laurance, did you hear what happen?" Dante asked.

"What? No. I didn't." I said.

"Anther attack from the Shadow Thieves." Dante said.

"Again!? When will they ever stop!?" I yelled.

I tried to get up, but I fell of my chair.

"Ugh... ow..."

"Laurance, are you okay?!" Dante yelled as he stood next to me.

"I'm alright, it's just... BBLERGH!!!" I quickly cover my mouth before the vomit could make a mess. I quickly ran to the restroom and went to the stall as I puke. From what I notice that I was vomiting blood out.

What is wrong with me?! I never felt like this. Only Travis and I do it. It never happen. What is going on? I feel cold, my body getting paler, can't move my legs, and....

I felt something liquid inside of my boxers. I check. That's when I see crimson red on my fingers.

Am I getting abuse or rape?

"LAURANCE!!"

I heard someone calling my name and patted my back. I look and see Garroth there.

"G-Garroth?" I cried. He look at me and suddenly hug me

"What happen to you?" Garroth asked.

I ignore his question, but what I didn't ignore is he's warm body around me. I cuddle his chest and started to cry. He notice it and suddenly he pick me up in a bridal style.

"G-Garroth!" I hesitantly said.

"I will carry you and I will protect you." Garroth said. I stare at him with my watery eyes and hugged him.

"For life...."

________

I blame Travis for this!