Chapter 21: Garrett and Lauren.... LAUREN KIDNAPPED!?

HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!!

Mike: What's wrong?

WE GOT A FIRST FANART ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!! LOOK!!! ⬇👇

Mike: Wow.... I give you around for applause, girl.

ITS SO CUTE!!!! I really love it! Thank you!

Mike: And there's another victim who couldn't get their eyes off.

Well... I just love it... DONT JUDGE ME!!! I'm weak for cute stuff...

Mike: *Smirks* Am I cute?~

*Blushes* No, but just a friend who's worse at flirting girls. *Smiles*

Best Friend: YOU GOT FRIEND ZONE!!!! XD

Mike: Shit....

LETS CONTINUE THE CHAPTER!!!! IF YOU WANNA KNIW WHERE IT IS!!!! SEARCH IT UP RIGHT HERE!!!! 👉 http://shotachair356.deviantart.com

Laurance's P.O.V.

I woke up only to find Garroth sleeping on the chair next to me. I smiled and saw the babies. I start to tear up but I hold it in. I heard Garroth groan as I chuckled. He suddenly woke up and looked at me with his tired eyes. I smiled and he smiled back as he looked at the babies.

"What should we name them?" Garroth asked.

"Hmm.... how about Garrett and Lauren?" I asked. He thought about and nodded. I knew we are going to be a happy family.

~~~1 year later~~~

Today is Garrett's and Lauren's birthday! They turned 1 and I'm so happy! Garroth got his day off and we get to decorate what we needed. Garrett has blonde hair like Garroth and his emerald eyes like mine as for Lauren has brown hair like mine and his sky blue eyes like Garroth. I'm happy they turn 1. They're so cute and so energetic like the last time we went to visit at Aphmau's house to take care of Levin and Malachi. We couldn't find them like half an hour when we hear jumping on top of the roof. We went to check it out until we saw our and Aphmau's babies on top of the roof while Levin and Malachi are jumping and our babies sitting while they clapped and giggled. Garroth tried to got up there with them until he.... well.... let's say he doesn't like heights. Luckily, Aaron came and got our babies of the roof even my baby Gar-Gar. Anyway, we got outside where the party is held at. I went to go find Garrett and Lauren. But I only found Garrett and not Lauren. I looked for him everywhere until I heard everyone outside screaming. I went to check it out until I saw a someone wearing a red cloak, holding my sleepy Lauren.

"HEY! GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!!" I cried out but only the stranger smirked. Garroth came holding the pistol and about to shoot until I stopped him. I don't want him to shoot our baby. Then the stranger disappear with our baby. Garroth called his group while I tried to make everyone calm. I hope Lauren is okay.