Chapter 7: That Man

Laurance's P.O.V.

How long is Aphmau gonna come back? It's been 2 weeks now and still she hasn't come back. Why is she still at Bright Port Hospital? I'm going to call her. Wait, if I call her, then I'm going to interrupt her something important. I don't want her to miss something out, maybe I'll just put that aside and call her later.

"Laurance, your on break now." Dante said.

"Already?" I checked the time, "wow, I spend so much putting in records and lost track of time."

No shit, Sherlock

SHUT IT, MIND!!!

"Hey, Laurance, how are you and Garroth going?" Did Dante had to ask that?

"We're doing okay. No biggie. Why?" I said.

"Oh, well ever since I met Garroth, well he always is a Stutter King. I mean whenever he's around Aphmau, his face would always turn red, and he would stutter all the time. Whenever he's around strangers, he feels like he's a bad cop. He's being overprotective for us because in Phoenix Drop a Shadow Theif destroy the docks and killed Visher, who was in Bright Port, delivering us a packet. So that's why Garroth has been a bad dude. He never meant to hurt anyone or anywhere else and I guess he's trying to be the man he wanted to be."

Wow, is that why Garroth had been so mean? Wait! First day, the guy had blood all over him and had a police guard uniform, 6 years later, Garroth had bloody art work all over him, Garroth being mean, since I'm leaving work he found me car keys and open the car for me, and the next day I was sick and went to the bathroom as I threw up then Garroth came and comfort me. He took me to the patient room and felt... safe...

STOP!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!

(A/N 'Fill my cup put some liquor in it
Take a sip, sign a check'

Laurance: Really? Author-Chan, really? -_-

Author-Chan: I had to! Back to the story!)

Garroth was the one! He was the first person I met in Phoenix Drop Hospital. I didn't know that! How stupider can I be!

(Play the music)

I heard a ding on the elevator. I recognize the same blonde hair and blue eyes. Garroth. Talking to someone named Fire Fist a.k.a. Kaitlyn. I met her, she's cool also she knows Travis, and told me about him that the way he flirts with her and she would always knock some sense into him. Of course I didn't tell her about me and Travis dating. About that, maybe I should break up with him. That's my idea.

Back to business, I see Garroth walking over here and lean on the desk in front of me. I feel myself blushing. I could hear Dante snickering, I'll wipe his snicker when I'm done with Garroth.

"H-hey, Garroth, w-what brings y-y-you here?" I stuttered. That makes me the Stutter Prince. Great... note to sarcasm.

"I'm here to see my baby brother, Zane, where is his room?" Garroth asked.

He has a brother? He never told me... wait, that's right. We never had conversations about each other.

"Sure, his room is 510. Take the left turn and on the right side you will find his room." I gave him a smile.

"Wait, Laurance, I said-"

I slapped and cover his mouth to not speak while I smiled.

"Thanks, Laurance!" Garroth thanked me and left the receptions desk, I saw him turn a glance and gave heartful smile.

I widen my eyes.

"(Did he just smile at me? I mean he smiles a little at me, but not this one.)" I thought to myself.

"Hey, Laurance, what was that for? You slap my mouth really hard!" Dante yelled at my ear.

"Sorry, Dante, someone needs help around the hospital. Aphmau says that too." I said.

"Says the one who had been helping Garroth since the past two weeks."

"What?"

"Is there something between you and Garroth?" Dante asked.

Garroth's P.O.V.

"Is there something between you and Laurance?" Zane asked.

My eyes widen. Is there?

"Oh, baby brother, what foolishness has gotten you?" I asked innocently.

"Don't play games, Garroth, I've seen the way you look at Laurance. I'm not dumb. I know how you talk about him all the time, the way you daydream-"

"Wait what?"

"No interrupting. The way you drool all over him when you told me that you saw him shirtless at the Phoenix Aquatic Pool, and the way you sleep I could hear you moaning his name."

I'm blushing right now, but can't blush because I'm sulking over to the corner.

"W-where did y-y-y-you heard that?" I stuttered.

"T-Travis,"

Wait, did he stutter, too?

"Why him? Isn't he his lover?" I asked.

"Travis is okay with it. I think he just want to let him be for a moment. Besides he should rather hang someone who could understand him," Zane said.

"Like you," I said.

"W-W-WHAT!!!"

"You stutter his name. That's all I need to know, but if that perverted guy tries to do anything to you, then I have no choice but to use the electric gun on him and throw him in jail." I warned.

"Garroth, I don't need you to baby me."

"I have to protect you and Vylad. So don't say anything and let them check on you to see what kind of sickness do you got." I said.

I gave a small hug to him and left his room.

I was about t walk until I ran onto someone. Now I'm on top of this person while this person is being pin.

I look and saw it's Laurance.

"L-L-L-L-Laurance!!!" I stuttered.

"G-G-G-Garroth!!!" He yelled.

I couldn't move. We just stood here. On the floor. Our faces red.

What am I going to do?