Chapter 12: Reason

I feel so proud to write this. Why? Cause there's a cute part!

*Eternally fangirling inside*

Anyway, don't play the song until I say so. AAAHHHHH!!!!

Laurance's P.O.V.

After few weeks past, Garroth invite me to go to Phoenix Drop Guard Alliance. I'm kinda excited and nervous at the same time. I get to meet Kaitlyn, Dale, Brian, Logan, Little Kyle, Little Alexis, Little Levin and Malachi. I'm happy. I waited outside of my house, well, Travis' house. It's a weird feeling like an dark aura around him and the house. I heard a honk as I turn and saw Garroth already there. I smiled and walked towards to his police car as I hopped in.

"Hey, Garroth," I said.

"Hey, Laurance, nice to see you again," Garroth said.

"You, too," I said.

"Are you a ready?" He asked.

I chuckled and I shook my head, "yep,"

He smiled and drives off.

Time skipped...

Garroth lead me inside a I see many knew faces and some people I recognize, then I met up with Dale.

"Laurance!" Dale greeted me.

"Dale, it's good to see you back in health!" I said as we gave a quick hug.

"Garroth, I never knew your friends with him. Wait! More than friends!" He said.

"D-Dale, t-t-t-that's n-n-n-not t-t-the c-c-c-c-c-case!!" Garroth stutter.

"I get it! Laurance, why don't you come with me and Garroth to the training room?" Dale asked.

"Sure, I love to see everything around this place," I said.

We followed Dale to the training room as we got in and we see Kaitlyn with her weapons as she punch a dummy, Brian practicing shooting his target, Logan fighting, and the little kids watching how there parents, friends, or aunts and uncles fight and save the day.

"Hey, guys, look who's here!" Dale said as he motion me to everyone.

"Laurance!" Brain yelled.

"Hey, Laurance, has Travis been bothering you?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Not at all, actually. Not even for the past few weeks. He's been locked up in his room for the past few weeks," I said.

"As long as Travis doesn't give really abusive sex," Logan muttered, then Kaitlyn punch him, "OWWWW!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"Its a good thing I didn't use my weapons on you, besides, my dummy broke and I need a new one," Kaitlyn said as she gave an evil eye to Logan as he sweat drop and gluped, but he kepted his cool.

"Use Jeffrey as a punching dummy or as new toy of yours," Logan said as he left Kaitlyn, who has her face definitely red.

"Anyway, Garroth, since your the advance one I want you to be doing sit ups to test Laurance," Dale said.

"What?" I asked.

~~~~

3rd's P.O.V.

Garroth lying on the black mats, where they wrestle. His arms crossed on his collar bone. Laurance holding his legs and blushing badly. Dale smirked at himself.

"(Who say that they're not into relationships, huh?)" Dale thought to himself, "Alright, Garroth, you gotta be serious. You know what you did on the first day," Dale said. Garoth nodded, "okay, start!"