Chapter 2: Not What It Looks Like

This is just Laurance's P.O.V..... for now.

Laurance's P.O.V.

I took Garroth in the room and told him to wait. I went back to the desk and check off the work for Garroth. After that, I saw Dante there already flirting with Nicole. I came to them and, yep, he's flirting.

"Say, Nicole~ After this, we can go on a dinner. On me. What do you say?" Dante asked flirtatiously.

"I love to!" Nicole said.

"Come on, lover boy," I said grabbing him by the ear.

"HEY!!! OW! OW! OW! OWWWW!!! NOT THE EAR!!!" Dante is screaming like a girl now. I drag him all the way to Garroth's room. I stop and open the door. I notice that Garroth already took his shirt off. I couldn't help, but stare. What is wrong with me?

"Hello, Earth to Laurance? Are you there? We need the doctor back to his zone!" I heard Dante and I snap my thoughts out.

"What?" I asked.

"You were staring off into space. What's happening to you? You're never like this act work." Dante said.

"I'm alright, Dante, just feeling left out," I said.

"Oh, I see. Well, then one thing..... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DRAG ME HERE?!?!?!" Dante screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Oi! You better keep your voice down or I'm going to kick your ass!" Garroth yelled.

"Sorry, Garroth," Dante said.

"Wait! You know him?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah, since the day I came to the hospital. Besides, the part that Garroth started to come more to the hospital full of injuries. Just to come to the hospital for Aphmau.~" Dante said as I saw Garroth blushed and bonked Dante on the head.

"OW! WHY?" Dante screamed and left the room. Leaving me and Garroth. I walked over to him, grabbed his shoulders, and set him down on the bed. His eyes widen. I walked over to the cabinets and took the bandage. He doesn't need surgery or anything. He just needs to cover his wounds. I walked over to him until...

"What are you doing?" Garroth asked.

"Tying you up," I said mockingly and he looks shocked, "I'm kidding, just going to wash your wounds and wrap the bandage around your waist and I could do the rest," I said.

I clean it, but Garroth stopped me. I looked at him to see a glare.

"Garroth, let the doctor do his job," I said. I tried to wrap it.

"Get the fuck away from me, you asshole!!" Garroth yelled

"I'm trying to help you!!" I yelled, too. He just couldn't stop, "alright, Garroth, you leave me no choice." I said as I tackle him on the floor and tried to wrap it.

We kept tackling each other and I tried, but I fail. It took a couple of minutes, as he started to wrap the bandage around my wrists and around my neck. I started to kick him until he started to pull the bandage along my neck. He threw me on the bed and he got on top of me. I tried to untie myself, but Garroth pulled the bandage and my face is close to his. I could feel his breath on my lips and my emerald eyes looking at the blue eyes. I feel my face getting hotter. I could see the devilish smirk on his face. The bad part is that he's shirtless, he tied my wrists and neck to look like I'm his pet, and last... WE'RE ON THE BED WITH THIS POSITION!!!! He lean to my face and could feel his lips brush on to mine.

"Kawaii~Chan's here to- AAAAHHH!!!!!" I heard Kawaii~Chan. We both turn to her and she has a smile on her face, "Kawaii~Chan's dream is coming true!!!" She yelled as she started to take a picture of us.

"Kawaii~Chan, this is not what it looks like!" I yelled. I kick him in the groin and he got off of me as he fell on the floor. I untangled myself, but the bandage tangled my feet and I fell on the floor. Until I notice that I fell on top of Garroth! Wait a minute! What are his hands-

"Ahhh~" I moaned. I quickly cover my mouth and regret that. I could see that man's smirk. I could hear Kawaii~Chan fangirling and yelling Garrance. I can believe it! He just squeezed my ass. I quickly got off of him and left the room and went to the 3rd floor cafeteria.

Relax, Laurance, this is a misunderstanding.

"Hey, Laurance."

"And this day got worse!"I said. I turn to the voice and see Travis.

"Hey, what are you doing, babe?" Travis asked.

"Nothing, just on a break," I said sternly.

"Come on, don't be like that. It will ruin your beautiful face." Travis said. I sighed and turn away from him.

"Laur, look at me~" I ignored him and he kept begging until...

"What do you-!?!?" I got stopped by a kiss from Travis. I can't pull away and he started to deepen the kiss. Then his arm snaked around my waist and the other started to rub my chest. His arm on my wast squeeze my ass and I started to moan in the kiss. Then his tongue slipped into my mouth and explore everywhere. Why am I letting him do this? Could someone please help me?

"I'm sorry for interrupting your make out session, but this is a hospital and I need Dr. Laurance." I heard someone said bluntly. Travis stopped the kiss and turn to the person. I recognize that voice.

"If that's bothering you, then you could have said so." Travis said as he glared at the person.

I was right this day is going to be a long day!