Chapter 3: Argument

A/N Cupcakes, I don't think I'll able to update the other chapters because I don't have Wifi anymore and my phone has low mega bites and I'm wasting the internet on it. It's gonna be a slow update because I'm typing as fast as I can in school and I'll try to update. I'm sorry! Anyway... ENJOY!!!

Garroth's P.O.V.

There I see Laurance and with the guy named Travis wrapped around Laurance's body. No matter how much I look at the scene, it makes me mad. I saw the white hair dude let go of Laurance and walked over to me. Then all the sudden he had a smirk on his face.

"Feeling a little jealous, are we?" Did he suddenly just asked that stupid question?

"N-no!" Did I seriously fucking stutter?

"Stuttering? Is there anything going on about you? Which made me start to like you!" He did not just said that!?

"Travis, leave him alone. He's a patient that need to taking care of." Laurance said.

"Y-yeah, I n-need him," I said.

"Need him? So that means are trying to take him away from me? Or you just want me to your lover?" He asked.

"Travis!" Laurance yelled.

He started to walk up to me and his face is close to mine. What he doesn't know that I'm the guard. I smirked. I grabbed his both arms, swung him over me, making his body attached to his arms hit the floor. Hard. I heard him scream and yelled.

"Don't ever mess with me! I'm a guard and never abuse anyone with your sexuality. Got that?" I asked.

"Totally, got it." He whined as he stood up, "Dr. Laurance, I think I need to go to the patients room. Can you come with me and check me out?" Travis asked. I know where this is going.

"W-well, I-" I walked up to Laurance. That's when I picked him up and throw him over my shoulder, "G-Garroth! PUT ME DOWN!!!" Man, he yells really high pitch. I walked past Travis while he suffer his arm. I guess it's broken. Well, there goes the hospital Bill and my job.

I walked out of the cafeteria.

Laurance's P.O.V.

Ever since Garroth throw Travis to the ground and Travis might have broken his arm. He asked to take him to the patient room, but then Garroth throw me over his shoulder. Now everyone is looking at us while I tied to fight and hitting his back, telling him to put me down. I could see Kawaii~Chan already taking a picture of us, Nicole and Kaitlyn smirking and whispering t each other, then Dante...

"WOOHOO!!! GARROTH!!! WAY TO TAKE THAT FOR THE TEAM!!!"

Dante, seriously!

"WHAT THE HELL, DANTE!?!?" I yelled, "Garroth! Put me down! Now!"

"I'll put you down when I feel like it!"

Wait, what?

This is too embarrassing! Too much faith!

"Could you please put me down? Everyone is watching." I said nicely, he took a moment to think.

"Nope."

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? Well it goes to your bill. And treating you nicely.

Garroth's P.O.V.

He kept squirming until he asked nicely, but denied it. I just want to carry him and keep looking at his ass.

!?!?!?!?

What the hell did I just think? I mean I don't mind him, but looking at it really close is very.... attractive. Okay, your doing that again. Stop thinking about it. But still... HIS ASS!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!

Laurance's P.O.V.

Once we made it to the fifth floor of the receptionist, he set me down on the chair. I glare at him and look away from him.

"Your welcome." Garroth said.

"Why would I even thank you!? You just hurt Travis and carried me all the way to the reception desk! I was right! You are a psycho!!!" I yelled. I could see his eyes shot open and filled with rage. I saw he's about to slap me. I closed my eyes, but I didn't feel no pain. I reopen them and saw him holding it back, but his eyes are still full rage.

"What kind of doctor are you?" Garroth asked. I shot my eyes open.

"Well... I'm just an ordinary doctor, nothing else. Why?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just asking. You better be careful next time." He said.

Since when do you care?

"Also here's the hospital bill and adding up for hurting Travis." I said.

I handed the bill to him and his eyes shot open.

"WHAT!!! Nope. Aphmau gives me for free." He said.

"Is Aphmau here? Who's in charge? Do I give people free charge?" I asked him.

He sigh in annoyance. He look away from me.

"She's not here. Your in charge and no you don't give people free charge." He answered.

I smirked and stood up.

"Hey, wait. Where do I pay this!?" He asked.

I turn to him and smile.

"Me." I said.

"So I'm gonna pay for your body~"

I regret that.

"THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" I yelled. As I heard him laugh.

How long this day is gonna be over?