Chapter 4: Crazy Day

Time skipped...

Laurance's P.O.V.

Finally, I'm done working and all I need to do is go home and fall face planted on my bed. I do that all the time whenever got back home from work. I grab my stuff and went to the elevator. I press the first floor button and the doors close.

While waiting, I felt a vibrate from my phone in my back pocket. I check and regret from reading it.

Travis: Hey, baby, I'll be waiting for you at the house... on your bed. ;-)

And a photo of Travis, shirtless. On the bed.

I blushed and completely ignore it. I heard a ding and the doors open. I got out. I saw Zoey stacking papers.

"Goodnight, Zoey" I said.

"Goodnight, Laurance, see you tomorrow!" Zoey said as I walked out. I went to the parking lot where I left my car. I checked ny pocket to get my keys, but there's nothing. Holy shit!

Where is it? I check through my pockets and nothing.

"Looking for theses."

I turn and see Garroth holding my car keys. My shoulders slumped, my eyebrow twitching, and looking at him with my shocked expression.

"How did you..."

"Close your mouth before you catch flies." Garroth said.

I close my mouth and straighten up myself. He started to walk towards me. I stood still, but he walk past me. I turn to him and saw him put my car key to open.

"You... didn't have to do that." I said.

"I had to, besides I'm a guard and it's my job to protect someone. Isn't that right?" He asked.

I could feel myself blushing, I looked at him. This man is.... really....

Confusing.

"Hello, are you back to reality?"

I snap my thoughts out when Garroth waved his hand in front of my face.

"Here."

He gave me my keys and smiled. He's not a psycho, rude, or anything mean. He's just... nice. Aphmau was right, he is a good friend.

Friend?.... I smiled from that thought.

"Thank you, Garroth." I said as I tilt my head to the side and smiled.

I saw his cheeks red. He flinch for a moment and stand as a normal person.

"N-no p-p-pr-problem." He stuttered, "anyway, see you later."

I nodded as he ruffle his blonde hair and walked away.

Call me crazy. Garroth is... cute. I blushed and got inside my car. I'm so confuse now. Do I like Garroth? Do I love him? Hate him? What is wrong with me!?!?

Garroth's P.O.V.

When I walked away, I couldn't help, but look back. When I look back, I saw him already at the car. He isn't a bad guy. He's just kind like others except the part of us fighting. He's a good friend.

Friend?... could it be I made a new friend? Or more?

I snap my thoughts out when I almost hit my head on the wall. I sighed in relief. And keeper walking.

Maybe if I could get a chance, then...

!!!!

Now I need that wall to hit my head with.

I think I'm going crazy.

Laurance's P.O.V.

I got back home and already at the living sitting on the couch and think back through. Today was the worst, but in the end it turn out to be... relaxing. I close my eyes for moment. Few moments past, I fell asleep on the couch. While sleeping, I felt something on my lips. Then something squeeze my ass. I shot my eyes open and see Travis has a smirk and his hungry eyes. What I notice that he took my clothes off. Literally.

"T-TRAVIS!!!" I yelled.

He put his hand on my mouth, but he gagged me and hand cuff my hands behind my back. Then he suddenly grab me and throw me on top of him. Then he brought his face close to my ear and started to bite my earlier.

"Ride me." He whispered. I shook my head. But then he's already done it. I gasped and try my hardest not to moan. I'm on his chest while he thrust his member in me. I don't know how to feel this way.

Flashback.

"I had to, besides I'm a guard and it's my job to protect someone. Isn't that right?" He asked.

End of Flashback.

I need Garroth. I need him now.

I can't hold it in. I moan and he done it more faster. Travis removed the gag.

"A-Ahhh~" I moaned. I saw him smirk and kept on going.

"T-Tr- Ahhh~ S-stop it! OH FUCK!!" I yelled As he hit the spot.

"Don't come until I say so." Travis whispered and kept going.

"Nggh.... AHHH~ Ohhhh~" I couldn't stop moaning and inside of me hurt. "Please, Travis, let me..." I whined to get this over.

"Then cum to me." He said devilishly. I cum. And past out.

I think this just got crazy.

_____________

Is Travis is evil or trying to win the heart of Lauance for using his flirting techniques?

PLEASE DONT KILL ME YET FOR WHAT I DID!!!! (ToT) You all still need me for more updates!!

Garroth is having a soft spot for Laurance. Why?

Later, Cupcakes!