Chapter 23: Trading

Smut Ahead o3o

Don't play until I say so!

"How about a trade?"

"A trade..."

"Yeah. I trade you Lauren for you coming back to the Shadow Thieves."

"No! I would never do that!"

"Either this or you will return Lauren dead, Vylad!"

Vylad stared at Gene with scared eyes.

"You would just put your hands back in my jeans! And there's no way you won't kill Lauren! He's my nephew! Why did you decide to get Lauren!?" Vylad yelled.

"It's none of your fucking business!" Gene shouted.

Vylad flinched from the sudden shout. His tears welled and looked down the floor.

"I got out from this hell just to get Angel away from you, but you took him away from me! And you go find another lover, making me think you didn't love me anymore!" Vylad's voice started to shake from losing all the confidence that he needed to say.

"I did, but..." Gene trailed off and glared at him. "Would he really want another dad?"

Vylad stared in shock while Gene smirked evilly and walked towards to his throne chair. Gene looked at Vylad, shaking from the response he received from his ex-lover and the father of the child, and turned away already feeling a little guilt for what he said to Vylad.

"Why did I chose a man who only thinks about himself?" Vylad whispered, but Gene heard it.

Gene sneered and stood up before walking towards Vylad, forcefully grabbed him around the waist and pulling him close. Vylad's eyes widen and started to push him away. Only to realize that Gene took Vylad into their own shared bedroom.

Vylad's P.O.V.

When I said that, I started feeling a force around my waist and I was now in Gene's arm. My eyes widen and started to push him away from me. My tears started to stream even more and started to hit him in the chest. And taking me to his bedroom that we shared last time.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I repeated those three words right in front of his face. He didn't even flinch at them.

That's right... I am selfish... I have fallen for a man who thinks about himself. The reason I was gone because I was pregnant. I thought it was for females, but I didn't expect it. I was surprised and happy, but I became scared. I got scared because how I was going to tell my brothers about this. I kept it a secret from them including Gene.

After four months of hunger and suffering of a backache, I stayed in the room and hum for my little one until Gene came and saw my belly. My face turns from happy to horror. What do I do? Is he going to kill me along with my baby!?

"G-Gene..." My voice cracks of how I scared I am and thinking what will he do.

As he walks towards me with a stern face until he knees down and I closed my eyes because I thought he was going to smack me, but I didn't realize a cold hand on my belly. I slowly open my eyes and I saw him staring at my belly. I didn't realize that I let a tear drop on his hand. He looks up to me with a worried face and wipes away my tears with his thumb. He smiled a little and kisses me on my forehead.

"For how long?" Gene asked.

He stared at me with blue eyes that I had always fallen in love with. I smiled and placed my hand on Gene's.

(Play the Music)

"Four months. Just five more months and we will be a family." I said.