8 Months in 12

PS. She is wearing a black tank top thick strap just a size bigger and a tanktop like shirt and the arm holes go low and her upper back has a hole with her black leather jacket with angel wings like her dads except the arms are there and its a few sizes big so she has room to grow. Black skinny jeans a black beanie and black work boots.

We stop again for what seems like the billionth time. We are so low on food and water. I walk in to this house we found we find that its clear and looks like dad found an owl. One of my favorites! Well my actual favorite was orange chicken. I sit next to Carl, I like him. He seems pretty cool but I should know because well I've known the boy for about 8 months. Wait is that DOG FOOD. I hit it out of his hands. I walk outside by myself and I'm about to cry I haven't done that in 8 months.Most of us are starving, I mean we almost resorted to eating a can of dog food. That's when I see a big rabbit. As I load my bow and close in everyone comes outside and I let go I get the rabbit I the eye. "YES!" I say in a quiet yell and pick up my catch. I turn to see walkers comin' our way and we start for the car. Its then I realize it been about a year in this walker infested place. I hop on dads motorcycle and we bolt. About 3 miles away we stop, AGAIN!

  Carl's pov                                                                                                                                                                             

Once we stop I sit next to Anna. I like her, like like her. I mean she's pretty and tough also nice, well kinda. She can be snarky but that what is expected she IS a Dixon. Although she's hiding something from me, from all of us. "When's your birthday?" I ask out of nowhere. "Umm October 22 why?" she says "I don't know just wanted to ask." She gives me the famous Dixon smirk "Whatever dog boy." She says going back to making arrows. I walk over to Carol "Do you know what day it is I know you and Andrea were keeping track." I ask. "I think its October 10th." I tip my hat to her as a thanks.  I look around where we are at I look in the car and find a marker I draw 12 lines on my leg. I roll my pant leg back down and get out. I see that the adults are looking at a map it's then I notice a sign for a prison less than half a mile from here. "Dad how would you feel about a prison?" "If it's a place to stay I don't care." He finds the basic idea of where it is and we walk as Anna  stands up she kisses me on the cheek unnoticed by everyone and grabs my and we go.

 Anna's pov

Did I just kiss Carl Grimes? I did and now we are holding hands. I like like Carl I hope dad didn't see it or he might try to KILL him. As we reach the end of a hill i see it a big prison not to many walkers and I get a feeling I haven't felt in a while, hope.