Fight of people

When Carl and I hear fighting we run outside. We see Rick fighting with Jessie's husband, Pete I think. Carl and I run over there. "Rick stop it" I yell I don't think he could hear me. Carl runs to try to get Rick off of him but he gets shoved back. "Carl" I gasp I run over to see he's fine so I walk up to Rick with Carl trying to come after me and I knock him out. I just leave people trying to get the two of them cleaned up and the others just astonished of how I, a 15 year old girl knocked him out. "Good job" Michonne says to me. "Thanks." I say to her. I hear footsteps to what I presume to be Carl's "Hey, I think what you did was the right thing to do." He says in his version of praise.  "Glad you approve because I did it for you and him" I tell him. "But mostly you," I add.  We walk down the street to the house.  That's when I think for a second 'what would life be like if my life had been semi normal?' Everything goes black.

"Anna, get down here breakfast is getting cold" Mom shouts. "Coming" I check my outfit one last time. Blue head band and tee shirt with black leggings. I run down stairs to see dad getting ready for his day at the shop. He owns his own motor cycle shop. Mom has the waffles on the stove so they don't get cold. "Thanks mom" Penny and I say. She is wearing the same thing as I am except pink. We laugh "Daddy, Carl is picking me up and taking me to the new restraint for dinner tonight, is it ok?" I ask. Daddy is the most important person in my life along with Penny and mom, and Carl. "Ok as long as your home by 11." He thinks Carl is a good boy because his dad is the sheriff of King County. "Thank you daddy" I hug him. I quickly eat my waffles so I can be ready when Carl picks me up. It's my birthday next week but Carl is going on vacation so he's taking me out tonight. It's Friday so Penny has class at a different school this morning, she takes college morning class. Even though it's only our first year of high school. I hear a knock on the door. "Bye Penny, bye mom, bye daddy." I say kissing daddy on the cheek before walking out with my yellow back-pack with blue butterflies. "Hey babe" He says kissing me. "Hey" we walk over to his black convertible. I turn on the radio and immediately start singing.

Can't keep my hands to myself

No matter how hard I'm trying to

I want you all to myself

You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on, give me a taste

Of what it's like to be next to you

Won't let one drop go to waste

You're metaphorical gin and juice

'Cause all of the doubts and the outbursts

Keep making love to each other

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying

All of the doubts and the outbursts

Keep making love to each other

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

Can't keep my hands to myself

My hands to myself

Can't keep my hands to myself

My hands to myself

My doctor say you're no good

But people say what they wanna say

And you should know if I could

I'd breathe you in every single day

All of the doubts and the outbursts

Keep making love to each other

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying

All of the doubts and the outbursts

Keep making love to each other

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

Can't keep my hands to myself

My hands to myself

Can't keep my hands to myself

My hands to myself

Can't keep my hands to myself

I want it all, no, nothing else

Can't keep my hands to myself

Give me your all and nothing else

Oh, I, I want it all

I want it all, I want it all

Can't keep my hands to myself

I mean I could, but why would I want to?

My hands to myself

Can't keep my hands to myself

My hands to myself

Can't keep my hands to myself

I want it all, no, nothing else

Can't keep my hands to myself

Give me your all and nothing else

Can't keep my hands to myself" I finish I look over to Carl, he doesn't seem to even care about me. He's just not one to show emotions that well that's all. "So what time are you picking me up tonight. "How does 8 sound?" He questions. "Sounds great." I reply

After school Carl got detention but, daddy doesn't need to know that. So I run home, it's only 12 blocks away, not that far. I go to my locker to put some stuff away when I see Lain. "Hey Lai" "Hey Ann" She replies back to me "Wanna head to the mall" "Can't Carl is taking me out to dinner." I say excitedly to my best friend. "Cool" She says looking at her phone. She gasps. "What's wrong?" I question "Umm sweetie," She calls everyone that. "I don't think you wanna be goin out with that boy no more." She says worriedly "What?" I ask puzzled. "Umm just watch" She shows me her phone. I see the worst sight imaginable, Carl kissing who she very well knows to be Penny in a deep passionate kiss next to the entrance. I am about a 10 second walk there. I walk over there "What a great sister you are!" I shout to Penny "And Carl forget we ever had plans, no second thought forget that I ever loved you because even if I did I don't, at least not now." I yell madly and run, I run into the road not even looking and not hearing the 'watch outs' I'm getting. that's when I get hit by a car. And wake up.

"Anna!" I hear Carl shout madly through tears. I can barely see my dad because of the blinding light, but he looks worried sick. The rest of the group is anxiously waiting for me to wake up with the exception of Rick. "What happened?" Everyone looks at me happily. "Ron threw a ball at your head" Carl says madly. "Did it hurt the babies?" I ask worriedly. Carol laughs "Not even a mother and yet your worried sick about your kids. They're fine don't worry honey every thing and every one is fine" She says to me.  "I know I am going to sound crazy but, I'm SO glad I didn't have a normal life because then it would have been awful." I say gladly. These people are truly home.