A Good Day Can Always Go Bad

Carl is going to go help Rick teach that god awful son of a bitch Ron how to shoot... kind of. Tobin and some other people who have accepted Rick are helping build reinforcement for the walls. I am working on the nurseries lay out. Yes plural. We are moving out once the walker situation is all said and done, only next door though. I am thinking of giving Lora a really light shade of pink and gray as her color scheme and a nice dark blue for Darin. I am pretty good at painting but they might not let me paint because fumes are bad for the babies. It's kind of a pain to do this without Carl. I decide to go outside and take a walk. "Hey Jessie" I say walking over to her. I don't have a problem with her it's Ron I don't like. "Any luck with Sam?" "No" She sighs. "Don't worry he's just.... scared. If it helps I can try talking to him or maybe do a few chores?" I suggest "Pleassss" I beg. "Ummm ok here's a list of some things I need from the pantry" "Ok, see you with the groceries!" "Thanks" She says and I walk off. As I walk I see Ron going into the armory, e could just be putting his gun back but something tells me it's more than that. When I get to the back window he's already gone. I then go to the pantry. I start thinking about Sophia. She's probably got long pretty red-ish hair because it was never very strong in the red color and if looks were on her side her freckles faded or she grew into them. Or maybe she cut it. She is probably really pretty. I know they say she died but I just cant think of her as dead. She was tougher than she let on. She really was. Then I think of the summer cabin. Then I realize something the cabin was here in Washington D.C. or at least really close to it. "Remember this place, Soph, it will be our safe place if we can get here we are safe" I remember saying to the girl before I left the place to go back to Georgia. Maybe she IS alive and IS at that treehouse. Well we cant go right now.

I walk into the house to see Carol. "Carol, what was your life before the apocalypse?" "Well, my husband abused me. But eventually I had Sophia, my daughter. We actually lived not to far from here but I wanted to move her to a more populated area because we lived in the woods she only had one friend that was only in the summer. So we moved to Georgia the summer of her 8th birthday and she went to school there. That is where we lived for 4 years. That was life for us." A tear streams down her face. "You wanna know somthin' I knew her," "H-how?" "I was her friend in the summer" "Rea-really" I nod. "I'm going to go find Carl." I tell her and walk out picking up Judith on my way out. "Hey Carl" "Bubba!" Judith exclaims "Hi Anna and hello my bubbly baby sister" Carl says taking Judith. Then the next part goes slowly. The church tower falls down and walkers start piling in so Carl Judith and I all go to Jessie's house because we are right next to it. and wait to see if anyone followed us in. So our group ends up being Rick, Michonne, Gabriel, Deanna, Jessie, Sam and that god awful Ron.

Carl's pov

Once we're settled we try to figure out what to do Deanna speaks up "I'm bit" We turn to look at her. everyone besides Ron and I. Ron goes into the garage and I go in "Your dad's fault that this happened" He tells me. "You can't blame it on him, there is no one to blame for this." I say "Yeah it is, it's your fault too." He says "Look I'm sorry if your just mad that your dad is dead but he was a serious dick" I say to him. He then tackles me and we start fighting and walkers start trying to get in. My dad breaks the door down and separates us. I walk back inside madly. We try to block the door but we realize that it wont hold so we go upstairs. I sit next to Anna "I'm scared" She says. I look at her she turns her head, I look into her beautiful brown eyes and fro the first time I see real fear. As though she were pleading for me to tell her that this was nothing to be scared of but there is. "I know" I say pulling her in so she could rest her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her and kiss her head. My dad pulls in a dead walker it reeks. And he then cuts it open and Anna runs off to what it looks like to puke. Jessie comes in with sheets "Put these on and pile the walker on you." And they somehow got Sam out of his room. Anna comes back inside the room she can barely stand the smell and we start piling the guts on us. Anna stands between Jessie and I. And we walk unnoticed by the walkers and I kept looking back to Anna she looks terrified I grip her hand with my free one and we keep going. We get to a corner so we can get to the cars to lure the walkers away. "I can take her to the church, keep her safe" Father Gabriel says and I know he means it. I nod and give him Judith.

Anna's pov

"Sam go with Father Gabriel" "No mom" "Sam please" "Mom I said no" Jessie finally gives up and we keep moving. "Mom, mom MOM!" Sam breaks down attracting walkers. This is it we're dead. The walkers start eating him and Jessie wont let go of Sam's hand or mine. They start to eat her too, I am next. "CARL!" I yell through my tears. Rick then takes his hatchet and cuts Jessie's hand off. We run to the end of the street when I hear a loud bang I look over to see Carl has been shot in the eye and Michonne stabs Ron in the head "Carl! CARL!! Dont leave me!!! I NEED YOU DONT LEAVE!! I LOVE YOU CARL, DONT LEAVE US I-I NEED YOU!! CARL CARL CARL NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING YOU PROMISED YOU PROMISED!!!" I scream. "YOU PROMISED YOU CAN'T LEAVE YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!! WHAT ABOUT OUR FLOWER AND DARING SON WH-WHAT ABOUT THEM THEY NEED YOU, THEY NEED A DAD!! YOU PROMISED DONT ABANDON ME!!" I keep shouting. Then Rick picks him up and I'm guessing Michonne is who picks me up. "He promised" I cry into her chest. Before I know it we are in the infirmary. "Please save him Denise please save him please" I beg. "I'll try" Is all she says. As she stiches up Carl I realize something "It's my fault, if I had just kissed Ron and had know this would have happened then Carl might not be on this table. It's all my fault" I say, tears gliding down my face. "You couldn't have known this was going to happen Anna, and if you had even just kissed Ron you would have killed Carl and he wouldn't be able to live. Anna, Carl still has a chance this way, you need to know this wasn't your fault." Michonne says to me. I look into her eyes, sweet but strong. I stand up and grab a machete off the table and march outside and start killing walkers. I start feeling the presence of the others and keep going. About 20 minutes in I see the lake go up in flames "Dad" I say knowing he was the only one smart enough to do it. We keep stabbing and we finish quite quickly. As soon as we do I see my dad illuminated by the fire behind him. "Daddy!" I shout running up to him like a 5 year old. "Hey baby" He says "How are you?" I look at him and start to cry. "Honey what's wrong " "Carl was shot" I say to my dad. "Oh baby" He says sympathetically. I see that Michonne needs to talk to him and I nod running off to the infirmary. Rick walks out of Carl's room and I walk in. "Carl, I love you so freakin' much it hurts. We can get through this ok?" I know he won't answer me.

3 Days later

I'm lying in Carl's room when I see his eye open "Hey" I say gently "Hi?" He says in a questioning form "Are you ok?" I question "I'm fine. Can I ask you a question?" "O-of course" I say puzzled "Who are you?"

______________________

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I'VE BEEN LIKE SUPER BUSY SO CARL DOESNT KNOW WHO SHE IS DUN DUN DUH!!! I NEEDED SOME MORE DRAMA IN MY STORY SORRY GUYS BLAME MY IMAGINARE PET HALF LION HALF FROG RIOAR WHO I JUST MADE UP. BUT THE RECENT EPISODE OF TWD MADE ME SO TORN!!! OK I'LL SEE IF I CAN POST AGAIN TONIGHT.