3 Months More

It's been 3 months since last time you heard from me, a lot has happened. Rick is now leader, we have 2 new doctors, there's a humongous heard that is pointing in our direction, life's been a little crazy these past few months. I am now 5 months pregnant, Carl and I are going to go see what gender the babies are in a couple days. I have the most perfect names picked out but I don't want to say anything. If people as me I just say 'fledge hound and flah flah' and if they say 'really?' I say 'no'.  Although I'm scared for them, for Carl. What if I die in child birth or have to get a C-section? Then Carl would be depressed and stuck with two infants. The babies wouldn't have a mom either. As I wake up I feel Carl's arm around me, by that I mean my baby bump. it looks like I'm almost 9 months!! But I AM having twins so, whatever. I cuddle into his embrace. He has been spending a couple days each week with Rick like at the prison when he was farming. He is trying to learn to become a fit leader for when Rick gets too old. 'Carl" I whisper loudly. "Caaaaarrrrrllll" I say quietly but not a whisper. I want to have breakfast..... NOW. "Yes Anna" "I'm hunggryyyyyyy" I say pulling out the y like Judith does. I am now 16 if that helps, probably not. But not only am I growing but I also have to eat for three people!!! And all of them are growing. "Let's go find something to eat then" He says tiredly but happily. "Your the best" I say trying to get up but ultimately failing, miserably. I was wearing yellow pajama pants and a shirt that is usually WAY too big, but it fits my right now so whatever. "You get dressed I'll make  waffles with strawberries and bananas" "Don't forget the strawberry milk" I say like a little kid. "How could I?" He says jokingly and kisses me before leaving the room. I find pink leggings and a yellow long sleeve maternity with smiley faces all over it. I leave my brown hair down and walk downstairs to the smell of waffles and laughing. I look to see Judith, my dad,Rick and Michonne. We all moved into our own houses except Carl, Michonne, Rick, My dad and I. My dad and Michonne have separate rooms in the basement. My dad didn't want to leave me and Michonne didn't want to live by herself. Carl and I didn't feel the need to move, or at least not until the twins are born. "Hey" I say waddling over. "Hey" they say in reply trying to stop laughing. "What's so funny?" I say sitting down on a bar stool. "Nothing, besides the fact that your breakfast is what a 5 year old would eat." Michonne says still laughing. "Well I like waffles" I say defensively. "Anna, Rick and I have decided that Abraham, Tara and I are going to lure the herd away" Dad says. "Don't get killed, alright." I say I don't want him to leave but he's my father and I'm still a teenager...Technically. "Waffles are done" Carl says turning around and handing me a plate of 6 waffles. "Yummy" The 3 year old Judith says. I grab a plate from beside me and stick a waffle on it. I side the plate don to Rick who is sitting next to Judith so he can cut it. "Thank you Anna" She says obediently. "Your welcome honey bunny" I say smiling at the beautiful Judy. I scarf down my waffles finishing them off in about 5 minutes. I had been like this for about a month.

Carl and I are waiting for Denise so we can se the gender of the babies. "Ok, lets take a look shall we?" She says trying not to be as scared/shy as she really is. We nod. "I figure you already know this is going to be cold?" She says, I nod. "Congrats your having................"

____________________________

OK I KNOW CLIFF HANGER BUT I HAD TO!!!!! SO MAKE YOUR GUESSES ON THE TWINS' GENDER IN THE COMMENTS. I KNOW I HAVNT UPDATED IN LIKE A DAY WICH ISNT VERY LONG BUT I LOVE UPDATING!!!! SO I APOLOGIZE HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. ADIOS!!