You don't remember me?

"What?" "Am I supposed to know who you are?" He questions me. "What's the last thing you remember?" I ask him "I got shot in the eye by Ron." He says. "Wait you don't remember me a-at all?" I say choking on my words. "I'm sorry but no" I run out of his room and try to run out of the infirmary altogether but Rick, my dad, Michonne and Glenn stop me. "What's wrong?" is what they all ask in varied versions "He-he do-doesn't rem-ember me" I choke through the sobs. "What do you mean?" Rick asks worriedly. "I think he remembers everything and everyone just forgotten me." I say trying to make it clear. I start sobbing again "He doesn't remember that I'm his wife that I love him that I have ever even existed" I say through loud sobs. "How doesn't he remember me? Was I so unimportant he just forgot about me? " I say but run out before I can hear anything else. I go to the house and grab my emergency bag. I write a note and leave it on the counter with my wedding ring. I know I have stuff in my bag incase I go into labor and when I do I know where a baby mall is for baby stuff. I walk out the yet to be repaired spot in the wall and I walk away from Alexandria. I go somewhere I haven't been in years. Here I come Soph... if my theory is right and your not dead.

Daryl's POV

I walk home to see how Anna is doing and tell her what Denise told me. You know when you love something soo much that you want to keep hold and you hold it so hard that your palms start to sweat. Well Denise thinks that's what Carl did mentally so it slipped we just don't know if he will be able to pick it up. I haven't seen her in about 15 hours. "Anna" I yell hoping that she hears me. I get no response. I've checked the entire house she's not here maybe she's out on a walk, I'm still putting a search party together. But with my rapid rush I didn't notice the note she left with her wedding ring.

"She's not at the house!" I say breathlessly. "She is probably taking a walk, its a lot to take in that your husband doesn't remember you or the unborn fetuses in your stomach" Michonne says dead serious. "I don't care. I want some search parties looking for her." I look to Rick. "Ok, um find who you want looking for her and they'll look." He says and I go find the search parties.

Carl's pov

I don't know who that girl is. I wish I did because people are looking at me with a mix of anger and pity. "Dad, who is that pregnant girl who came in here earlier?" "You mean Anna, that's Daryl's daughter and- you really don't remember her do you?"  "I really don't dad. Wait Daryl has a daughter?" "Carl we have known for more than 4 years" Dad says. Why don't I remember her then. "Dad why was she so upset this morning?" "You guys are really, really close. It really hurts her that you cant remember her," We hear a knock on the door. It's Denise, "Sorry to interrupt but Carl can go home whenever you guys want" and she leaves. I stand up and walk out to the living room turned emergency room. Well I'm going home.

I walk through the door and immediately go to the kitchen. I find pudding in the pantry and dig for a spoon when I see a shine through the corner of my eye and out of curiosity I go to see what it is.

                                          "Dear family,

                                  I'm sorry to leave without goodbye. Too formal? figured. Anyway I cant stay here, its too hard. I will never forget you. Please don't come after me unless Carl remembers me by some miracle. Miracles don't happen to me they happen to boys like Carl. Its good he forgot about me because if he didn't he might have got himself killed. I don't exist to Carl so why be married to someone who doesn't exist?

                                                                 -Daddy I'm sorry, Anna"

I read the ring next to it. then it all comes back to me "Anna!" I shout