Attacked

"I don't know why you were bleeding but your fine and so are the twins." I hear the doctor person say. "Try not to get stressed out so much because if you bleed again it may be fatal" I hear. It's been about 20 minutes since I left the house. "Thank you SO much" I say putting emphasis on so. I run down the street to the house. When I get there I hear a lot of sobbing, like a lot. I also hear cursing mostly from what I can tell to be my dad and Carl. I silently open the door and look around. Carl has so many tears it looks like a waterfall is coming out of his head so is dad. Dad is sitting on the couch cursing. Carl keeps kicking things everyone else just looks so, so sad. I step inside tears still stinging my eyes. Everyone looks at me I shake my head Carl and dad run up to my and squish me but I don't care. "Anna don't leave me, never leave me" I hear Carl say. I cry, happy tears. " I love you guys, so, so much" I tell the two most important people in my life.

I get dressed in pink high-tops, black leggings that slip inside of the pink high-tops, and a baggie pink sweatshirt that says GEEK in black lettering. I put my hair up in a tight side French braid with all of my hair. I walk downstairs. I feel like a normal person for once in my whole life. That stops when I reach the end of the stairs. "Wait they might KILL my dad?" Carl questions. "No, but they might make him leave." "Do we get a say?" "Yes that's why we are doing this, now go get Anna you two can come if you want." "No need" I say looking at my dad talking to Carl. Carl's eyes widen at the sight of me "Yeah, yeah. I look like an actual teenager get over it." I say with sarcasm in my voice. "So, Carl do you want to go or not?" I question my husband. "Sure, why not." He says. "Ok let's go." As we all walk down to the little area that is going to decide Rick's fate I notice how dark it is. When we get there Deanna says we have to start much to my dismay. Carol starts talking about how great Rick is. That's when a bloody Rick with a dead walker. He says something about how this place isn't safe then Pete comes up to stab Rick with Michonne's katanna. Reg gets his throat cut instead. Deanna rushes to his side "Do it" She says and Ricks gun goes off.

______________________________

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEVE A COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR AND WHAT YOU THINK WOULD MAKE IT BETTER OR EVEN WHAT YOU ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO. IM THINKING OF DOING A COUPLE OF PARALLEL REALITY CHAPTERS IN THE FUTURE LIKE I DID IN FIGHT OF PEOPLE!! THOUGHTS?