BEEP

Carl's pov

Everyone is excited about the twins' genders but we want it to be a surprise for after the walkers have been taken care of. Between us were having a girl and a boy! Anna says she has names picked out for them already, I just hope they aren't her decoy names. Everyone is out starting to get the walkers 20 miles away so Alexandria is pretty empty. As I walk around Gabriel comes up to me. We haven't talked for like 4 months. "What do you want?" I ask coldly "Just wanted to chat" He says "About what? how you could have gotten the group kicked out?" I snap "No, I need self defense training." he says to me. "Fine, meet up with me tomorrow say 2:00"  As a good leader I have to put personal issues aside. "God bless you" he says and walks off. That is when I see a bunch of me climb over the walls and start killing. This is not good. I start running back to the house to find Anna and Judith. When I get inside I lock the door Anna pointing a gun at me. "Sorry" She says trying to give me a hug, I say trying because the baby bump gets in the way of that. "It's fine, where's Judith?" "I locked her in a closet in the nursery." She says. "Good"  That's when I hear a loud beep, like a car horn. This isn't good. NOT. AT. ALL.

_____________________

OK I KNOW IT'S SUPER SHORT, LIKE SUPER SUPER SHORT BUT I HAVE AWEFUL WRITERS BLOCK TODAY. SORRY! NOW LEASE SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS FOR MY Q&A THERE MUST BE LIKE 5 PEOPLE AT LEAST WHO READ MY STORY SO A QUESTION OR TWO WOULD BE NICE.