Carol, Daryl, Everything Falling

I walk downstairs after I feed the twins. They are sleeping. I see Carl pouring two bowls of cereal. "Ok, we can talk now." I state. "Why?" "I don't know, the pain almost gave me a sense that it felt nice. I was depressed at that moment, my dream the pity it all just seemed so- surreal. That was my way of popping the bubble for a few minutes," knowing he was referring to me cutting myself. "Why would you say what you said?" I question him about calling me an irresponsible mother. "Because that was stupid, immature, and cruel. You scared me Anna, I know you wouldn't hurt them. Not now, not ever," I nod. "So much has happened in the last year" I say to him. "A year ago I was trying to kill myself in many different ways because of the boy who was the bane of my existence, yet the only reason I was alive" I chuckle at the thought. "The bane of your existence? How?" "Not knowing if you were alive, the smell of your plaid shirt, your electric blue eyes, if I even thought abut your eyes for a mere second it shook me to the core. The sound of your heartbeat, the gentle way you kissed me, the reminder of your voice saying what you said to me on my 13th birthday, I hear those words so clearly so perfectly." I say thinking about every little moment we had shared at the prison. "Anyways, it annoyed me, gave me headaches, but that was kept me alive. I sobbed until I had no tears that could fall, I remembered your voice 'till it became too quiet, life was hell. It only took me 3 weeks to break. If a boy could do that to me I knew you were my life, my beating heart," I say looking into his icy blue orbs that shook me to my very core. I then hear a bunch of stuff going on outside. We run outside. I hear my dads motorcycle zoom away and a van leaving not 5 minuets  later and Sophia runs to me. She explains everything, my life is most truly awful sometimes. I can only think Carol, Dad, and everything is falling.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS THE SEASON FINALLY DUN DUN DUH! IT'S PROMISING SO THINK OF IT LIKE THIS 3 STRIKES AND YOUR OUT! OK NOT REALLY A WAY TO THINK OF IT, IT'LL JUST BE A COMMON THEME NEXT CHAPTER. 3 THIS 3 THAT 3 33333333333333 OK A LOT OF 3'S HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND READS THEY MEAN SO MUCH AND YEAH. BYE PEOPLALOS OF THE GALEXY AND BEYOND! LOL