You Told Us To Act Our Age pt2

I still haven't even talked to Carl. Though during meals we give each other paining looks. When I try to do something, I can't. I only eat and drink enough to stay alive. Beth and I share a cell now. I always wake-up screaming Carl. It was always the same dream. I would always be far away from him because of our 'restraining order' as I like to call it. There would be a walker, sometimes a person, about to kill him and I would always be too late. Carl resents his dad for it as I do mine. Carl seems to be getting thinner, but I cant tell because we are never within 100 feet of each other. I feel like soul has shattered. Even Beth is worried about Carl, and she hasn't been very fond of him since the whole 'hickey thing'. It's been about a month since then, and honestly, I'm not doing too good. Though only 15, my blood pressure is through the roof, or at least that's what Hershel says. I honestly cant see the bright side to Carl and I being separated. "Addie, wanna go huntin?" "No" say flipping towards the wall, covering my face with the waterfall eyes emoji pillow Beth got me on a run. An hour passes bye and Beth comes in. "I brought you some lunch." She says more in a questioning tone. I don't respond. "You need to eat," "But I don't wanna!" I say like a baby. "You need food to live," She says trying to persuade me into eating. "But I don't want to live! Not without carl!" I shout moving to look at her on the edge of the top bunk. "It's your fault! You simply could have said NO! You knew better! It's your fault and your fault ONLY Anna!" I jumped off the bed. "I thought you out of all people would understand, but I guess not!" I shout at the slightly taller blonde glaring at her with the sharpest, deadliest, meanest glare possible. I run out of the cell tears falling on the ground as I run. I Grab a note pad a pencil and run to the back of the prison. The grass is currently covered with snow and the large oak was leafless. I was wearing a decent outfit.

I climbed the branches to a good spot and wrote a letter

I climbed the branches to a good spot and wrote a letter. "Dear Carl,' it began. Tears continued to fall. Once I finished I folded it and wrote in my nicest cursive 'To: Carl From: Anna.' I set it next to me on some cloth to keep it from getting wet. I begin to cry. I set my gun up to my head I look up at the sky, that's when I hear a voice that makes my heart swell, my love, Carl. "Stop!" Carl yells. "Why? So we can continue not being a couple?!?" "Anna! We can find a way!" He pleads. "But what if we can't!" "But we will. Together." I drop my gun and run into him. He hugs me back. I sob into his shoulder, he just rubs my back in attempt to comfort me. It does something that no one has been able to do, makes me feel better.

I wake up in my black cami and leggings to a sound that I haven't heard in weeks, my father,my boyfriend, and my boyfriend's dad fighting. "She's dying without me, I'm dying without her!" I hear Carl shout. "Well, maybe you should have thought about that before you guys almost had-" "Dad, I love her! What if you could have mom back? I want to be with her before it's too late dad! I'm nothing without her." "Well you should've thought about that before givin my daughter a hicky!" Dad shouts. "Daryl, you have to realize that I wouldn't have done anything she wasn't ok with." I walk out of the cell to the railing to watch the fight play out. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around quickly. "Hi Lain," I say "Hi Anna, having a nice day?" She asks as if she were a teacher trying to be polite. "What do you want Lain?" "Hey, what's that?" Shar asks pointing to the ground. Next thing I know I'm gripping the railing for dear life. "HELP!" I shout. Everyone's heads flip to face me. I see Lain on the ground, Beth has a gun in her hand. "ANNA!" Dad and Carl shout at the same time. Tears flow down my face. This was the day I die. In a world like this, what a lame way to die. "Anna, grab my hand." Carl says to me. "I can't," "Yes you can Anna, just look at me I'm not going to let you fall." I reach but my hand drops. He grabs my wrist and I give  him my other hand. I cry into his shoulder as I had done earlier. I see my dad coming over. "Daddy please." I beg. "Whatever I'm going hunting." I hug him. "Thank you dad." He shakes his head and walks off with his cross bow.