Sick

Patrick is dead. I am sick. I might die. Carl is not sick and will not die. That's good he needs to live. I don't know why but I want to live. I want to live to be with Carl to be with dad. I walk to the visiting area. I see dad. "Hey dad." I say i'm feeling a lot better than i did a week ago since we got that medicine. "Hi Anna." He looks down i think he's scared i'm going to die. If i wasn't so bent on living i would think so too. "Dad i know i'm not known for my positive attitude but i'm going to live ok im going to be ok Glenn Sasha and i are gonna be just fine." He doesn't believe me but nods anyway. "I'm goin huntin" He says and walks off. Way to make me feel better dad. As i'm about to walk back I hear a tap and turn to see Carl. "Hey" He says "Hey" I say "I miss you" I say to him knowing he needed to hear it "I miss waking up to your beautiful smile, and your hair in my face, and in the middle of the night seeing that you let me have the blanket and having to cover you up. God i miss that." He says light tears on his face on mine too."I miss waking up to you and calling me beautiful and kissing you afterwards, seeing my dad flinch every time we kiss and being able to actually kiss." I say. "I love you," I say "Love you too Anna forever"  "And always" I finish. "I have to go check on Lizzie and help Hershel I don't want to but i have to ok see ya later." He nods. I walk away to go see if Hershel needs anything.

"Well I don't need any help your healthier than everyone else because you have actually gained an appetite. So your free to go." Hershel tells me I hug him. I'm gonna live I'm gonna wake up next to Carl tomorrow morning. I run I only need my jacket which is near the door. I grab it as I run out. I go to find Carl and see him talking to Beth. I run  up to him he hears my footsteps and turns around. He grabs me and kisses me as we spin. Once he lets me down we break apart. "I'm alive!" I shout. He just hugs me. I"M ALIVE!!