Beth's end

Carl's pov

I just sit there helpless. One of my best friends just died and my wife is sobbing into Maggie's shoulder as Maggie does the same to her. I feel a tear trickle down my face. Most are standing there in shock and if they aren't they are sobbing or watching Maggie and Anna sob. I walk into the room Beth just died in and take her blanket off the bed and lay it over her. I also walk over to her desk where envelopes are sitting nicely next to her flower vase. I hand them out one by one. The second to last one is for Maggie the last one is for Anna. The girls are still crying I look over at Glenn he looks as helpless as I do. It's just then I notice pounding on the door probably because people want to know why a gunshot was fired from our house. Dad was still kept in a jail like area. Michonne stands up to go answer the door. I decide that now is the best time to open my letter

"Dear, Carl

I know that this is going to effect you a lot. You and Anna are or were my best friends. So I'm going to be honest in this letter but also tell you how I feel. Great job getting Anna knocked up in the apocalypse(Note my sarcasm) also I wasn't sure how ready you guys were when we were first told. But I know you will be an amazing dad to your kids. Be there for Anna and try not to get her stressed too much because it's not good for the twins. I'm sorry but think of it this way ' If Anna were to die would you want to live without in your life? No. That's what I thought. Make sure Judith becomes truly amazing teach her survival skills and maybe she'll learn to not fall in love to not experience the pain but if she does, make sure her heart will be put together again for her own good. Also remember this, ANNA IS ALWAYS RIGHT, and you will be just fine. You are like a brother to me so just know that I love you like a brother because I know you would kill for me as your sister. I know you wont show your pain as much but Anna will always be there if you do cry.

                                       -Good luck in parenthood, Beth"

I am now crying. Silently crying. Beth could have been a counselor she was honest but sweet. God why Beth?

No pov

Daryl's letter

" Dear Daryl,

I didn't get to know you that well but what I did know was that you are loyal, honest, kind (when you want to be), and you care about this group. Take care of them, you are second leader, people look to you when they don't know which direction to go. You are an amazing father so keep that in mind when you doubt your self. Be smart, make good decisions because they might come back and bite you in the end, and no I'm not talking about walkers. Keep an eye out for danger and trust your gut. I know you aren't going to hate me, your just going to wonder why I would do this. Just think about how Anna would be without Carl. Remember this because you are going to be at your best when Rick can't.

                                                                 - I mean these words Beth"

Rick's letter

"Dear Rick,

You are a fantastic leader and dad. You have shoed how much you love Carl and Judith on numerous occasions starting when I first met you on the farm. I know your going to get the news later than everyone else so just know I planned it this way. Keep being who you are because you are perfect for this world. You are Rick Grimes. Your son still needs you he will his entire life. Show Judith how to be strong, she will be the apocalypse child. I know that sounds kinda funny but she should be built to be the perfect puzzle piece for this world. I know you are a good man, keep being that way. Don't almost give the community a heart attack again. I don't know how but you will become the leader of this place. Don't be afraid to love someone because I can see you like Jessie but are scared to because of Lori, don't every little thing happens for a reason.

                                                               -The knowledgeable Beth Greene"

 (I am only doing a couple letters because I need to post this chapter and if I wrote a letter for everyone it would take me until summer)

Glenn's letter

"Dear Glenn,

Take care of Maggie. Daddy approved of you guys so much. He thought you were the best person for Maggie in the world. You wouldn't kill a living human being if it weren't necessary. It never is. You are the best person for my sister. Take care of her in this time of need, I know you will. You are one of the best people I know so protect her make sure she knows that you are her reason to live and not to blame anyone. I know this letter is short but you know how much I care about you.

                                                                               -Her little sister Beth"

__________________________________

HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVN'T POSTED BUT I COULDNT GET MY INTERNET TO WORK YESTERDAY OR SATURDAY ANNA'S AND MAGGIE'S LETTERS WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME Q&A QUESTIONS. IF I GET 10 BY TOMARROW NIGHT (THE 29TH) I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT ABOUT THE TWINS. WHETHER IT'S ABOUT THEIR GENDER OR NAME. PLZ GIVE ME YOUR QUESTIONS THANKS FOR READING BYE