Maggie, ready to become a widow?

I woke up to Carl's arm around me reading a comic book. "Hey, beautiful" He says kissing my forehead. "You missed by like 5 inches," I say in my pouty voice. "Oh did I?" He says and pecks me on the lips. "Much better!" I say. I move the covers to get up, "No, stay with me babe! Where it's warm," He says, but winter's coming soon so I need to help get the actual barn up. "Chores have to get done!" "But today's too special," I scrunch my eyebrows together. It's October, about 2 weeks till November...... "Happy anniversary!" I say squeezing him to death. "Our first anniversary, man where did the time go?" "Well.." I begin. "First we got attacked by walkers and Judy was born, We got in a fight with this crazy pervert, Me, my dad and uncle left so I went crazy and knocked him out, Andrea came back then left, We got a bunch of crazy girls and a pervy guy, with everything else in between," "You have to work knocking Merle on his ass-" "Language!" We hear Rick shout. I stand up and start to walk out of the cell so I don't hear Carl say "Into every conversation," He then follows me. "Were you eavs-" I don't finish. I gasp. "Carl, you did this for me!" I look at him. A banner was strung on the wall in front of us. "Ya," he says sheepishly. It said 'Happy anniversary Anna, this day 1 year ago my life became whole,' I was tearing up "Do you know how hard it was to get that high though" I turn around and kiss him. I'd die without him. "Thank you" I whisper. "Meet me in the cafeteria in 10 minutes," he says and walks off. I go and get dressed in some yellow and black zig zag leggings, a batman t-shirt that runs off my shoulders with rips in the back, a black cami, and my hair in a side braid. I put on some black boots, not the work ones but the ones that have a thick heel that gets higher the father away from the toe it is. I run to the cafeteria because it takes 3 minutes to get there and it's almost been 10 minutes. Once I get there I see a note on the door 'Anna's surprise birthday in here' I silently giggle to myself. I walk in "SUPPRISE!" I don't react. "How did you figure it out?" Carl asks out of my lack to answer.  "You guys left the note on the door" I laugh. They all face palm themselves. "Well I want to start with cake, because it's MY birthday..... and I haven't had breakfast yet," "Also presents come after?" Rick speculates, "Maybe?" I say and skip over to the table. The lights dim, Everyone starts singing. What could I wish for? I mean really, I have my dad, an amazing boyfriend, and a great un-biological family. What more could I ask for? I blow out all 14 candles. "Wha'd ya wish for?" Dad asks, "Secret!" I say taking the first piece of cake and stuffing it in my mouth. I had trouble swallowing but once accomplished I grabbed the first present, 'From: Glenn. To: Anna and Carl (But mostly Carl)' it read. "Glenn it's my birthday, not Carl's!" "It's beneficial to both of you" he reasons "No need to be stingy Anna!" Dad says. "I can be as stingy as I want, He got a CAR for his birthday," I say to my dad. "Fair 'nough" Carl comes and sits next to me. It's a square box. I begin to open it when I see one spot that tells me everything, "Maggie, hope you enjoyed the last few seconds with your husband, you're about to become a widow," I growl and lurch forward at Glenn as he runs off. I jump over the table as people grab my arms to stop me, "What's so bad about the gift that makes you want to kill 'I'm!?!" Maggie questions madly to me. "You need to learn to appreciate what people give you! Especially in this world!" Dad scolds. "HE GAVE US A BOX OF FUCKING CONDOMS!!!" I shout. Everyone's heads dart to Glenn, then Carl. Carl's face is pale out of embarrassment, shock maybe? People had stopped opening the present and that's why everyone is shocked. "It's just a joke," Glenn says sheepishly. "Enjoy the rest of your party Anna," Maggie says sweetly and pulls Glenn out by his ear "Owwwww" We hear him whine as he and Maggie leave the cafeteria. I laugh. "More presents!" I shout. As focus is put back on me I yell to Carl who isn't at the table, "Carl, LEAVE THE CONDOMS IN THE TRASH!" I can tell he backs away from the trash because in the last year, I've leaned so much about him to where I know him like how I know how to spell Dixon.  I giggle quietly. God I love my family!

   I know this is really messed timing but go with it this was part of the flashback series but then I put it back into the story so please bear with me