Episode 13 Forget

Cody Anderson's POV

It's been two days since I talked to Rick. I can't believe I'm saying this but I have a crush on him. I can't believe it but I do. I really do. My train of thought is broken when someone knocks on the door. I get up off the couch and walk over to the door and I open it. "Well Hello Dianna." I say to her with a smile. She smiles back at me. "Hello Cody how are you?" She asks me. "I'm pretty good." I say to her and she nods her head. "Look I wanted to come by and tell you that I'm having a welcome party at my house it starts at seven. I wanted to ask you if you would come..all of you." She asks. I nod my head. "Yeah sure." I say to her and she nods her head and smiles at me one more time before she walks away. I close the door and then walk back to the couch and sit down on it. Jessie comes down the stairs and sits next to me.

"Who was that at the door?" She asks. "Oh it was just Dianna." I tell her. "What did she want?" She asks me. "She told me she was going to have a welcome party at her house at seven.. She asked us to come." I tell her. She just nods her head slowly. "Are we going?" She asks me. "Well I'm going." I Tell her and that's when she smiles at me. "What?" I ask her confused. "You just want to go so you can see Rick again." She says to me and then cracks up laughing. I know I'm blushing because Jessie laughs even harder. "Well I guess I'll have to go to then." She tells me and I nod my head. "Well I guess I should go ahead and get ready." I tell her. "Cody it's only four. We still have three hours. " I don't care I want to have enough time to look my best." I say to her which makes her bust out laughing. I roll my eyes. "I knew you liked that guy Rick." She says walking down the hallway laughing.

I just roll my eyes again and then run up the stairs to get in the shower.

Rick's POV

I see Dianna walking down the street so I call out to her. "Hey Dianna can you come down here for a second." I ask her she smiles and nods her head then she walks over to me. "Yes Rick how can I help?" She asks me. "You brought us in here so we could help you survive right?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Well I know there's one thing that we need. These people need to be having guns on them and they need to be trained." I tell her but she just shakes her head no. "Look Rick I want your help but I don't want people having guns on them I just don't think its necessary." She tells me and I look at her shocked.

"Not necessary?" I ask her and she lets out a sigh. "Rick this community is very special. One day there's going to be a government just like before but until then we got to stay the same as much as we can." She says. Sasha comes up to us. "Ah Sasha what can I do for you?" Dianna ask her. "I want to take guard in the church tower. As many shifts as possible." She tells her. Dianna looks at her with a confused expression. "There is no guard up in the church tower." She tells her. "What!?" I say out of shock. These people don't even have guards making sure that no one or something is coming. How did these people make it this far?  I ask myself.

"Look OK I'll start posting guards up there Sasha you stay up there as long as you like but let my son take care of it for tonight because I want you and your group to come to my house at seven for a welcome party." She tells us. I look at her and then Sasha and nod my head.

Cody Anderson's POV

It's 6:30 now. I walk into Sam's room to see him still wrapped around in his towels. "Sam come on the party is in another thirty minutes." I tell him. He sighs. "Ok..ok I'll be ready in a minute." He says. I nod my head and then I walk down stairs. I see Jessie, Pete, and Ron all ready to go. "Hey guys you all can just go ahead Sam is still not done yet." I tell them and they all nod their head. They wanted to go to the party earlier.

Oh my gosh how long does  it take to get dress. It's 7:30..... "Sam come on!" I scream up the stairs. I hear footsteps up stairs then I hear Sam running down the stairs. "Sorry I was trying to find my stamp." He tells me. I laugh and roll my eyes. He grabs my hand and Squeeze's it. We make our way out of the house and down the street to Dianna's house. When we get there the door is open. I walk in and I look around to try and find Rick. That's when I spot him with a boy. I smile and walk over to him. "Hello Rick." I say to him looking down with a small smile. He smiles at me. "Hello Cody I met your sister.. She's nice." He says and I nod my head. "Hi I'm Sam." My brother says with a smile on his face. "Hello Sam." Rick says with a small smile.

"So your the guy Cody's been talking about none stop." He say and I look down shaking my head blushing. Rick just chuckles. That's when Sam stamps Rick's hand. "Welcome to Alexandria." Sam says then runs off. "I'm sorry Rick." I say still blushing. He just chuckles some more.

"It's fine." He says. He looks down at his hand to look at the stamp. That's when I look at the boy. "Is this your son?" I ask Rick and he nods his head. I hold out my hand for Carl to shake. He looks at my hand then he shakes it. "I'm Carl Grimes." He tells me and I smile. "I'm Cody.... Cody Anderson." I tell him. He smiles at me and then sees Ron and runs off. "Wow how old is he?" I ask him. He smiles. "He's 15." He says and I nod my head. "How old is Sam?" He asks me. I smile. "He's nine about to turn ten in three days." I say to him with a small smile. He nods then looks at my outfit. I'm wearing a short white T-shirt with a leather jacket, tight blue jeans, and brown boots. I look down again blushing. Why am I always blushing!? "You look good." He tells me. I look up at him and I smile. "Thank you...you look good too." I say to him with a small smile.

He smiles a bit. "So Pete he's different." He tells me that's when I look down. I'm not suppose to talk about him. Rick notices how I react because he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey are you alright?" He asks me. I look up and nod my head slowly. I look over at Pete to see him staring at me. I look back at the ground.

Rick's POV
I look at Cody as he turns to stare at Pete. Pete is staring right back at him. That's when Cody looks back at the ground.

I can barely see it but Cody is slightly shaking. Yeah something is definitely going on.

I don't know why but I lean in and I kiss Cody on the cheek. His face gets all red and so does my. I let out a nervous chuckle. "Why did you do that?" He asks me looking down at the ground. "I was being a gentleman." I tell him. He  looks up at me and he smiles a bit. He  has a cute smile....... Ok wait what? That was weird why did I think that. "So how long have y'all been out there?" Cody asks me out of the blue.

"Since the beginning." I tell him. He nods his head then looks back at me. "Can you teach me how to use a gun?" He asks me. I stare at him shocked. "Yeah I can but why would you want to know that?" I ask him but all Cody does is just shrugs his shoulder.

"Yeah I can teach. Come by my place tomorrow." I tell him and he nods his head. That's when I hear Sasha screaming. "Hey I have to go." I say and I run off.

(The next day 12:00)

Still Rick's POV

I'm walking down the street. I stop when I reach Cody's house. I see Cody and Pete. Cody and Pete are arguing about something. That's when Pete grabs Cody by the arm and pushes Cody towards their house.

For some reason I grab the pistol hidden in the back of my pants and I almost pull it out. That is until I hear a banging on the wall. I walk over to the wall and I put my ear to it. I put both my hands on it as well. There's  a walker on the other side of the wall. I can barely hear it. That's when I look at the stamp. A

Cody Anderson's POV

Pete pushes me into the house. "I don't want you talking to Rick." Pete says to me. "I don't care what you want." I say to him. "Well you better care." He tells me. I don't know what gave me the courage to do it but I do. "Fuck you Pete!" I scream at him.

That's when I feel it. Pete punches me in the face. "What did you say!" He screams at me standing above me and punches me again in the face. That's when I hear crying. I look up to see Sam crying. That's when Jessie rushes in.

"Pete get off of him!" She screams at him and pushes him off if me. He stands up and stares at her. "Don't you ever touch me again." He says to her then walks away. Sam comes running over to me and Cry's into my chest.

....
I'm going to try and make the chapters longer. I hope you like it.