My Own Episode 2

Cody Anderson's POV

It's been two days since I told Rick everything. I found the next day that a guy named Noah was killed on a run. I wanted to ask Rick if he was OK but I didn't. I'm outside the wall right now. I took a gun from the Armory and jumped the wall. I left Jessie a note. I got the same gun I had last time. I got three clips.

They all hold Fifteen bullets. I stop walking when I was in the same field as I was the other day with Rick I place some things and then I  begin my target practice.

I shoot all of them down with two of my clips. I nod my head proud of myself. That's when a group of walkers come out. There's about seven of them. I'm scared at first but then I realized that I still had a gun. I reload and I begin to shoot. I kill everyone of them. It took all of my bullets but three of them but I'll be fine.

That's when another group of walkers comes out of the woods. And there more then seven. There's about ten. Oh shit.

Jessie's POV

I just got done reading the note Cody left me. He went outside the wall by himself. I have to tell someone....... I have to tell Rick he'll know what to do. I run out of the house as fast as I can and run down the street.

When I get to Rick's house I bang on the door. That's when it opens and I see Rick. "What do you need Jessie?" He asks me. "It's Cody he's outside the wall by himself." I tell him. "What!" He says scared. "He left me a note telling me he went out there by himself....you have to go get him what if something happens." I say. "I'll find him." He says then begins running down the street not even closing the door.

Cody Anderson's POV

Ok this was such a dump plan. I raise my gun and I shoot the walker closest to me in the head. I begin to run towards the pole but I trip on something and fall to the ground with a scream. The walkers get closer to me. I shoot a walker but it hits it knee cap. It falls to it knees and I shoot it again and it falls completely with a bullet in its head. The walkers start to get closer.

I try to stand up but my foot is caught in a bunch of roots. That's when I let out a scream. A walker grabs me but I push on its shoulders to keep it from biting me. That's when I hear gun fire. I try to look but I can't see anything. Just as my arms are about to give out the walker goes limp. The walker is then thrown off me and I look up to see Rick. I then begin to cry and he pulls me in for a hug. I cry into his neck. "What was you doing out here alone?" He asks me with worry in his voice. "I thought I could handle myself but I couldn't.... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry." I Say into his neck. "Shhh shhhhhhh it's OK your fine now." He tells me.

(Twenty minutes later)

We're just now walking back to Alexandria. I haven't look or talked to Rick since Rick and I separated. "I know........I know what Pete has done to Jessie.... And you." He tells me. I just keep my eyes on the floor. "I want you to know that I'm going to stop him. He's not going to hurt you again." He tells me. I still don't look at him. That's when he grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers together. I look up at him and he looks at me in the eyes. He then Squeeze's my hand. I nod my head.

...

I know it's short but the next one will be longer.