Eipsode 14 Spend

Carol's POV

I'm in the kitchen cooking. The next thing I know is that Sam is right next to me. I roll my eyes. "What do you want Sam and how did you get in?" I ask him Annoyed. "Oh I picked the lock and I wanted some more chocolate chip cookies." He tells me. I roll my eyes. "Well I'm all out of chocolate." I tell him. "Well then gets some more." He tells me and I just sigh. "I can't." I tell him.

"Why not?" He asks me and I just lose it. "Look if you want more cookies then your going to have to steal some chocolate from the pantry." I tell him and then walk away.

Cody Anderson's POV

I've been thinking about yesterday all day long. He saw the bruise well part of it. I can't believe I let him see it. I'm such an idiot! Before I can finish what I was saying Jessie opens my door. "Hey Cody have you seen Sam?" She asks. "Yeah he came to me and told me that he was leaving." I told her and she lets out a big sigh. "Ok good I was getting scared." She tells me.

"Where's Pete?" I ask her. She lets out a sigh. "He's gone went to his office." She tells me and I nod my head. "Well that's all I wanted to know. I'll talk to you later I love you." She says. "Love you too." I say to her. She smiles at me then leaves.

My sister is always seeing the best of things I guess I do the same things sometimes.

Rick's POV

I'm walking down Cody's Street and when I get there I see Jessie working on her sculptures In the garage. She sees me and smiles. "Hey Rick can you come over here for a second?" She asks me.

I nod my head and then I slowly make my way over to her. "Yeah is there something I can do for you Jessie?" I ask her. She smiles. "Yeah I know that this might not be a big deal to you but um someone broke my sculpture." She says then leads to where a broken sculpture lays on the ground. I nod my head then I stare at her. "Yeah I'll look in to it for you." I tell her she smiles at me. "Thank you." She says. I nod my head.

I decide to walk away and go back to the house. I see Carol on the couch reading a magazine. "Hey can I ask you for a favor?" I ask her. She slowly nods her head. "Ok someone broke Jessie sculpture and I just wanted to ask you if you see anything just to let me know." I ask her and she nods her head. "Well I'll talk to you later." I say to her and she nods her head. Someone knocks on the door so I walk over to it and open it. That's when I see it's Pete.

Cody Anderson's POV

I'm sitting in the kitchen now. I'm sitting here reading a book. That's when I hear the garage door open and someone comes in. I look up from my book to see my sister. "Hey Jessie." I say to her with a smile. She smiles at me. "You know Rick stopped by." She says that's when my head snaps up. "Really.. Why?what did he want?" I ask and she just giggles. "I ask him to look around to see if he could find the person that broke my sculpture." She tells me.

"Well since Pete's not around I might as well go say hi or something." I say to her. Jessie nods her head slowly then begins to bust out laughing. "Ok just be careful." She says then walks away laughing her head off. I roll my eyes. She's always laughing at something.

Rick's POV

"Um hello Pete." I Say to him with a very forced smile. "Hello Rick I wanted to stop by and give you this." He says holding up a beer bottle. I shake my head no. "I'm always on the clock." I tell him and he chuckles a bit. "Look we kinda have to be friends so." He says and then holds out the beer bottle in front of me. I let out a sigh then I grab the bottle. Pete smiles a bit. "I'll see you later." He says then walks away. I shut the door and stand there for a few seconds then I walk away from the door. Not a second later someone knocks on the door. I walk back to the door and then open it to see Cody. "Well hi Cody." I say to him with a small smile. He smiles back at me. "Hey Rick I wanted to know if you wanted to go for a walk." He asks me.

I nod my head. I put the beer on the little table besides the door and then I walk out of the house. "So did you need something?" I ask him. He nodded his. "I just wanted to spend some time with you." He tells me and I'm shocked at that. "Why?" I ask him confused. "Well there two reasons. The first is because I want to know a little about you past like before you came here.....I mean only if you want to." He tells me with a small blush then he looks down. I nod my head slowly. "Ok I'll tell you.......". I tell him then I begin my long story.

Carol's POV

I'm cleaning up the kitchen when I hear the doorbell rings. I sigh then walk over to it. I open it to see Sam. I let out another sigh. "What do you want Sam." I say coldly. He smiles at me then he shows me a plastic bag and in it is a pretty big piece of chocolate. I let out another sigh.

(Twenty minutes later)

I just put the cookies into the oven. I begin to wipe the counters off. "I hope you know your only getting half of these cookies you only did half the work." I tell him. "That's fine." He tells me. I just roll my eyes. Why does this kid keep bugging me? "So have you always cooked?" He asks. "Yeah before all this happened yes." I tell him. From the corner of my eye I see him nod his head.

"Do you like cooking?" He asks me. "Look I'm not your friend so let's just stop this right now." I say to him a bit annoyed. He Lets out a sad sigh.

"We don't have to be friends but I just don't want it to be quiet." He says in a sad voice. I guess I was a little harsh on him. "Yeah I do like cooking." I say to him. He smiles. A few minutes later he says something again. "I have very bad anger issues... Sometimes I hit things....sometimes I break them." He says. I stare at him a little. Maybe he's the one that broke Jessie's sculpture. "Sam are you the one that broke Jessie's sculpture?" I ask him. He looks down and nods his head.

"Why?" I ask him but he just shrugs his shoulders. The next thing he's says shocks me.

"Can you give me a gun?" He asks. I look at him confused. "Why would you want a gun?" I ask him. "So I can protect my sister and my brother." He says. "Protect them from what?" I ask a little concerned. That's when he runs out of the house.

Cody Anderson's POV

Rick just told me about everything. Atlanta,the farm,the prison. Everything.

"Wow that all must have been hard." I say he nods his head. "Yeah it was." He tells me. Now I know a bit more about him. "Now what was the second thing you wanted to talk about?" He asks me. I look down.

"Look I hope you don't find this weird or anything but I like you.....and I like being around you." I Say to him. "Well that's nice and all but I'm sorry I don't need a relationship right now I need to be there for my kids." He says and I stop walking. "Oh OK....I get it." And without another word I begin running away from him. He yells for me but I just keep on running.

Rick's POV

I do like Cody but I just can't be in a relationship right now. After he ran off I just kept on walking around until it got dark. When I get back to the house I see Carol and Daryl on the porch they look worried. "What is it?" I ask them. Carol looks at Daryl and he nods his head. That's when Carol looks at me. "Sam came over today and asked for a gun." She tells me. "Why?" I ask.

"He said he wanted to protect Cody and Jessie.... When I asked him what from he ran away. But I went over to their house and I herd screaming.... I think Pete is hitting Jessie and Cody and Sam." She says and that's when I nod my head slowly. That son of a bitch don't got no right to be hitting anyone. "You know there's only one thing you can do when it comes to people like Pete...... Your gonna have to kill him." She says.

.....

Ok I hope you liked it.