My Own Episode 4

Cody's POV

I'm siting on the couch with Jessie and Ron. "So what is rick planning to do now?" Ron asks me.   I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know he hasn't Said much about anything really." I tell him.   
   "But whatever happens we'll be ready for it." Jessie says and I nod my head.

He lets out a sigh. "Well I'm going to go find Carl I'll talk to y'all later." He tells me and before me or Jessie can say anything he's gone.   She lets out a sigh and then looks at me. "I don't know what to do about him and Sam he can't come down stairs for some reason." She says shaking her head. That's when I stand up. "Where are you going?" She asks me.   "I'm going to go find Ron and talk to him. While you talk to Sam." I tell her.

She lets out a sigh but nods her head. "Alright I'll see you later." She tells me then walks off. I smile and then I walk to the door and leave.  I walk over to rick and knock on the door. Maggie answers it.  She gives me a smile. "Oh hey Cody ricks not here right now." She tells me.  I look at her confused. "Now why would I be looking for rick?" I ask her.  "Oh well I don't know..ummm maybe because you two are together." She says with a little smile.

My cheeks go red. "But how do you-" I say but she begins to laugh.  "Well yesterday I saw you kissing rick." She says smiling. I look down at the ground. "Look I'm going to walk away now." I tell her and then slowly walk away. As I'm walking away I can hear Maggie laughing. I walk down the street to see Dianna siting in a chair on her porch. I decided that as long as I'm out I might as well go and talk to her. I walk over to her and I wave at her. She sees me and smiles. "Cody come sit down." She tells me. I smile and nod my head.  I sit in the chair across from her.  "So how have you been?" She asks me.      "Well um good I'm a bit scared because of the walkers." I tell her looking down at my feet. She lets out a sigh. "Cody I'm not going to lie to you I'm scared to but we have walls that are keeping them out. I'm sure everything's going to be alright." She tells me with a small smile.  I give her a small smile back.   "Yeah I'm sure your right." I tell her giving her a small smile.   "So how have you and spencer been holding up?" I ask her. She lets out a sigh. "Well I don't really know. I know spencer is taking it harder then I am." She tells me. "No I mean about what happen to reg and Aiden?" I ask her. That's when she looks at the ground.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." I say about to get up but she stops me. "I don't know about spencer but I'm sure he's fills the same way I do." She tells me. I just nod my head.  

"I'm gonna go I'll talk to you later." I tell her and she nods her head.

Jessie's POV

"Hey sam can you come down here?"  I ask him. He doesn't answer me. I let out a sigh. "Sam I made cookies." I tell him.  That's when he opens the door. "Can you bring them up here please?" He asks me from the top of the stairs.  I shake my head. "No Sam." I say to him. He slides down the wall until he is sitting on the floor. "Why?" He asks me. I just look up at him. "Sam why don't you want to come down here?" I ask him. He just shrugs his shoulders. "I just don't want to go down there." He tells me and I just let out a sigh.
"Sam you have to come down here I mean you have to eat." I tell him. "Up here is the only part that didn't change the rest of the house did." He tells me. I let out a sigh. "Well I'm half way up stairs so really I'm upstairs so it would be fine if you came this far." I tell him with a small smile hoping that he will come down here. He lets out a sigh and stands up. "No it's fine." He tells me then runs back to his room and shuts the door. I just sigh. I stand up and walk upstairs to his room and place the plate by his door.

Cody's POV

I walk to the park hoping to see Ron and I do. He's sitting by himself In the grass. I let out a sigh. I sit down next to him.  He seems to be crying.  "Ron I thought you said that you were going to look for Carl?" I say to him. He lets out a sigh. "I was going to but then I just wanted to be alone." He tells me playing with some grass.  "Why?" I ask him.   He just shrugs his shoulders. I let out a sigh. "Do you remember when you was about nine we always hanged out together?" He nods his smiling a bit with tears in his eyes. "We use to be so close." He tells me I nod my head. "You can tell me anything." I tell him. He looks down.  He then wraps his arms around me. "I know my dad was an asshole but I still miss him." He tells me crying into my shoulder. I rub his back. "I know but it's going to be fine. We will make it better. Together." I say to him.

When I get back home I see Jessie sitting in the kitchen. I come in and sit next to her. "How did it go with Sam?" I ask her and she lets out a sigh. "Not good he still won't come down stairs." She tells me. I nod my head.

"How did it go with Ron?" She asks me. I smile a little. "I think I got to him." I tell her. She smiles.  "Well that's good." She tells me. I nod my head.  Yeah things are looking up.

......

Ok I know it was short but the next one will be longer and better