Episode 9 No Way Out

Cody's POV
We slowly make our way onto the street and after a few minutes of rick looking all around us he leads us to a spot near the pond. "Alright new plan. They're all to spread out. So we are going to quarry  and use the cars there to lead them away. Jessie begins to nod her head. "Alright but Judith to the quarry and back." Jessie says to rick shaking her head. Rick nods his head. "I'll take her.....keep her safe In my church until you lead the walkers away." The man tells rick. Rick doesn't seem to like that idea. "Can you do this?" Michonne asks him.
He nods his head. "I can....I have to." He tells her. Rick nods his head and then Carl gives Judith to him. The man looks at rick. "I will not turn back." He tells him. "Thank you." Rick tells him. "Take Sam with you." I say. "No." He tells me. "Sam-" I start to say but he cuts me off.
"I can keep going. Please." He tells me I let out a sigh but I nod my head. The man nods his head then slowly walks away. Rick just stares at him as he walks away. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey he's going to make it." I tell him. He nods his head.

......

We've been walking for at least two hours. It's dark now. We're just about at the gate. There is just so many walkers it's just crazy. "We're almost there." Rick tells us referring to how close we were to the gate. I look behind me to see Carl I nod my head and then turn back around. That's when Sam stops walking.
"Sam?" I ask but he's not even looking at me. "Sam we need to keep going." I say scared that we're going to get noticed. "Sam sweetheart come on." Jessie tells him. "Come on Sam." Rick tells him. "Sam you have to be brave." I tell him. "I want to." He says beginning to cry a little. "I want to." He says now crying a bit more. It all happens so fast that I can't even do anything. A walker bites him on the head another one on his arm and then another bites him on the neck. "Codyyyyy!" Sam cry's out. "Nooooo." I scream crying.

Rick's POV

Cody stands there holding on to Sam's hand as he gets eaten.
"Nooo Sam." He says. That's when a walker bites Sam's ear off. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." Cody screams and begins to cry "Sam......sam." He says. "Cody come with us." Carl says. That's when walkers begin to swarm him. To. "No." I say. "Sammmmmmmmmm." Is all I hear him scream. "No." I say crying now. That's when Carl falls to the ground with a bullet wound In his eye. "Carl." I say. I pick him up and Michonne begins slicing walkers heads off Ron pushes his mom to keep moving. He's dead. Cody's dead.

Ricks flashback

I'm walking Cody home. We don't really say anything. Just as he's about to walk inside I grab his wrist and I turn him around. "You know I had to shoot Pete." I tell him. He lets out a sigh but nods his head.
"Yes I know." He says then kissing me. "Thank you." He tells me then smiles.

End of flashback

Carls lost a lot of blood. When I get to Denise's someone opens the door. Carl has pasted out because of all the blood he lost. "Is he going to live?" I ask her looking over at Jessie to see her crying like crazy. "Just save him." I say in a daze. I walk over to the door and look outside the window. The walkers are coming here. I pull out my mini axe and then open the door I hear Michonne calling my name but I just keep on walking.

Another flashback
Me and Cody are in his garage. "How's Jessie taking it?" I ask him. He lets out a small sigh. "She's a bit sad but I think she'll be just fine." He tells me and I nod my head. That's when I lean in and I press my lips to his. I hear him moan a little and I chuckle a bit. I pull away smiling. "I'm going to keep you safe." I tell him. He slowly nods his head. He gives me a small smile which I give him a even bigger one.

End of flashback.

I'm killing walkers left to right. I let him down. I told him I would keep him safe and I failed. Just as a walker is about to bite into my arm Michonne slices it's head off. Three others comes out right behind her. "Push them back keep them at bay!" I say screaming before I know it. I see Jessie running out and she begins stabbing them. That's when two more people show up. "We can beat them. We can beat em!" I scream slicing a walkers head off. Pretty soon there's about thirty of us out here. We can do this. Before I know it there is fifty people out here. Just as I think we can do it they push us towards a wall. "Come to me. Keep them back!" We keep slicing but it doesn't seem to be doing much. Before I know it there's a big fire.  The walkers turn around and starts to walk towards the fire. "Here's are chance now!" I scream and we all begin to fight stabbing the walkers in the back of their heads. I look over to see Jessie killing two walkers.  This is it.

By morning it's all over. I just step out of the room where carls at.

He'll be just fine.

Maggie comes over to me and sits next to me. "What happened rick?" She asks me. I let out a shaky breath. "Sam saw something....he stared crying.he got swarmed by walkers. Cody....he kept calling his name. He got swarmed too." I say crying. She puts her hand on my back. "Rick I'm so sorry." She tells me and I nod my head.

I then walk outside about go do something but I'm stopped by Michonne putting her Hand on my shoulder.  "Rick where are you going?" She asks me. I let out a sigh. "Look I can't sit here maybe Sam and Cody were eaten up and there's nothing left but if they're walkers. I can't leave them like that." I tell her.  She nods her head. "Then I'm coming with you." She tells me. I slowly nod my head then we walk off.

Before I know it we're there. The problem is I don't see Cody or Sam's body. That's when I see movement out of the corner of my eye. I see a walker go behind the house where we bury the dead. I look at Michonne and she nods her head.
We make our way over there and then we are on the side of the house. I nod my head and we leave are place. I then see Sam's body on the ground or what's left of it. "Hey!" I say to the walker. That's when it turns around and I see Cody. "Cody?" I say shocked to see he's not a walker. He looks very weak. I slowly make my way over to him. "Ri........rick." He says then passes out but I catch him before he hits the ground.

....
I know it was short but was it good? I want to know your thoughts.