Episode 16 Last Day On Earth Part 2

Cody's pov
12:00 at night

I don't really know how we got here...I just don't understand it. How did we end up here? How did I let this happened.

I hear Maggie crying out but at the same time I don't. How did this happen......how did we end up here?

3 hours earlier.

"We're about 10 miles from the hilltop." I hear Rick say from the drivers seat.

"We need to be quick Rick...Maggie's not looking to good." I tell him.

He lets out a sigh.

"I'm going as fast as I can."

I let out a sigh.

That's when I hear a moan and look down to stare at Maggie. I let out a sigh full of relief.

"Hey." I say with a smile.

She looks up at me with confusion on her face. "What happened? Where are we?" She asks trying to sit up but I grab her shoulders and push her back down.

"You passed  out about half an hour ago...we're on our way to the hilltop, to get you to a doctor."

She trys to sit back up but I push her down again. "You need to lie still. You really don't want to hurt yourself even more." I say with a sigh.

"Cody...where's glenn?"

I let out a sigh.

"I don't know...but I'm sure where ever he is he's fine."

She nods her head looking off into the distance.

"I'm scared...I'm scared...what if I lost the baby...what if I-" she stops all of a sudden a sob escaping her lips.

I grab her hand.

"No...you didn't ok? You and your baby are going to be just fine...I know it." I say with a small smile on my face.

She looks into my eyes and a small smile falls to her lips.

That's when the RV stops.

"What's going on?" maggie ask with a gasps.

"Nothing...you just rest here...I'll be right back I promise." I tell her.

When I reach the front of the RV I look at Michonne.

"What's going on?" I ask and that's when she points out the window and I see several cars and men standing about twenty feet from the RV.

"Who the hell are they?" I ask.

She let's out a sigh. "I think...I think they're Negan's men."

That's when I notice that Rick is gone.

"Where's Rick?"

About two seconds later Rick is walking back into the RV and slamming the door shut, which by the way I had no idea was open.

"What did they want?" I ask him.

He must see the fear in my eyes or something because he grabs my face and brings our foreheads together.

"Nothing they just wanted to talk is all."

That's when he taps Abraham's seat. "Turn around." he says and then turns back around to look at me. "Just go back there and take care of Maggie...we'll be there soon." he tells me.

I let out a sigh but I do as he asks me to do.

Sasha looks at me as I'm walking back and I see the fear in her eyes as well.