Episode 12 Not Tomorrow Yet

Cody's POV
Rick filled me on the way home. He said he was going to call a meeting when we got back. I'm not gonna go to the meeting. I'm also not going with rick to attack those people. I can handle walkers but people they're a whole different story. When we get back home we all get out of the r.v.
I walk to the house and walk in and wait.

....
Well at the moment I'm sitting at the kitchen table waiting for rick to come in here and tell me what we're going to do. That's when Sam is in front of me. "Your a killer!" He screams at me I just look down. "I'm losing my mind." I say to myself. "No you really aren't." Sam says. "You just answer me." I say shocked. "Yeah of course I did. I'm a ghost." He tells me. I shake my head. This can't be happening. "You killed me. You let me die." He says. He then disappears again. This can't be happening.

Rick comes into the kitchen. I stand up and go over there to talk to him. "So what's going on?" I ask him. "We got a plan. We're going to leave here in a few minutes." He tells me. "I'm not going." I tell him. "Good I don't want you to go. I want you here where your safe. Anyways Jessie going and she's in the living room waiting to talk to you." He tells me and with that I run into the living room.
Jessie is standing by the window. "Why are you going with the others?" I ask. "They need peoples help so I'm gonna help them." She tells me. "What! why would you risk your life like that! What if something happens to you. I can't lose you!" I scream at her. "Look I have to go it's my job to keep you and Ron safe and that's what I'm gonna do." She tells me walking off. I just let out a sigh.

Denise's POV
Well I'm with Tera right now. She just told me that she's going with rick and the others to fight those people. "Why if you go then we won't get to spend any time together before you go on that run." I tell her. "Yeah I know and I'm sorry but they need me." She tells me. I just let out a sigh. "You know you could come with us? We could go on the run after that." She tells me but I just shake me head no. "I'm the only doctor here so I can't." I tell her. She nods her head. "I love you." She tells me I smile and then we kiss.

Cody's POV
I stand there in ricks arms. "Please just be careful." I tell him. He chuckles a bit. "I'll be fine." He tells me. "Will you look after Jessie?" I ask him. He nods his head. "I love you." Rick says stepping back. I just stand there like a stupid ass. He kisses me on the lips one last time and then he runs off. He seemed a bit different like he was hiding something Carl stands beside me. Ron and Denise is behind us. "My dad will be alright he knows what he's doing." Carl tells me and I nod my head. "Yeah I know I'm just worried." I tell Carl. He nods his head. "Come on lets go home." He tells me I nod my head. "Ron Denise come on you all can come over to." I tell them. They both nod their heads and we all walk back to the house together.

We all go to the kitchen and sit. Denise looks scared and so does Ron. I have to at least try to keep their minds off everything else. "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask but no one says anything.   "I'm sure they're all going to be ok." I tell them. "How can you be so sure?" Ron asks me. "Because I have faith in rick. He knows what he's doing." I tell him. "Look I got to keep watch rick left me in charge so I have to get some things done." I say. "I'll come with you." Denise tells me. I slowly nod my head. I whisper into Carl's ear. "Can you spend some time with Ron?" I ask him. He smiles and nods his head yes. Me and Denise walk up to the wall and climb up. When we get up there we get a perfect view of things. "Your scared aren't you?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Yes I'm very scared." She tells me. "Of what?" I ask. "I'm afraid Tera's not going to come back." She tells me. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Denise Tera knows how to survive she can take care of herself." I tell her with a small smile. "Aren't you afraid?" She asks me.

"Yeah I am. I am very afraid but I know rick and he will bring them back." I say with a small smile. She smiles and thanks me.

"There's no need." I say.

....
Alright I know short but the next one will be longer I might not update for a few days just saying. Hope you liked it. What are your thoughts about Sam being a ghost?