Episode 7 Heads Up

Cody's POV

Oh man am i tired. I just plan on sleeping in this bed all day. Yep nothing is going to stop me from sleeping in. That's when someone begins to knock on my door. Shit! I slowly get up and walk over to my door when I open it Jessie and Ron jump on top of me. "Happy birthday!" They both scream into my ear.  Wow I really forgot that today was my birthday. "Happy 24th birthday." Jessie says with a smile on her face I just laugh. That's when she hands me a box. I look at her and I take it. I open it and inside I see a necklace that has my name on it.
Cody Anderson. I look up at her and pull her in for a hug. "Aw Jessie did you make this?" I ask her she nods her head. "Thanks Jessie." I tell and she nods her head. That's when Ron comes and sits next to me. "I made you this." He tells me putting a bracelet in my hand. I look at it and it says.    'Love is a strong thing'.  I smile and then I pull him in for a hug.    "Thanks guys I love them." I say putting both of the things on.

"Come on Cody I made breakfast." She tells me. I nod my head and walk out of my room but stop by Sam's room. "He's not coming down is he?" I ask Jessie. She looks at me kinda sad but she nods her head saying yes. "Hey I'll be down there in a minute." I tell them and they both nod their heads then walks down stairs. I knock on the door waiting for Sam to open it. After a minute he opens it. He gives me a small smile.

"Hey Cody happy birthday." He tells me. Handing me a small little picture of me, sam, and Jessie of last summer. I smile at him. "Thanks Sam." I tell him with a small smile.   "Sam Jessie made breakfast why don't you come down and eat?" I ask him but he just shakes his head no.  I let out a sigh. "Oh come on Sam it's my birthday. Please?" I ask him. "I can't." He tells me. I let out a sigh.

"Well fine then." I say then walk away and then walk down the stairs. When I get down stairs I smile. I make my plate and I begin to dig into my Meal. "Is Sam not coming down to eat?" Ron asks me. I shake my head no. Jessie lets out a sigh and so does Ron. "Oh guys it's ok I'll just hang out with him later." I tell them. I finish my plate and then I head out to go to Denise's place. When I knock on her door. After a minute she finally answers the door. She looks at me and smiles. "There's the birthday boy!" She says with happiness in her voice. I roll my eyes. "Do you mind if I come in?" I ask her. She smiles a bit more. "Yeah come on in." She tells me.

Jessie's POV

I'm cleaning up the kitchen at the moment. Ron is helping me. "How long do you think that Sam is going to keep this up?" He asks me. I let a sigh out. "I really don't know." I tell him. He looks down at the ground.  That's when someone knocks on the door. "I'll be right back." I tell Ron as I walk to the front door. When I get to the door I open it to see rick. "Oh hey rick." I say with a small smile. He smiles back. "Hey Jessie do you know where Cody is?" He asks me. I nod my head. "Yeah he's with Denise it's his birthday today so he wanted to spend time with her." I tell him. "It's his birthday today." He says surprised.

Cody's POV

"I made you some cookies." Denise tells me handing me a plate. I smile at her. "Oh thank you." I tell her.  She shrugs her shoulder. "Oh it's no problem." She tells me with a small smile.    "So anything new in your life?" I ask her. She nods her head. "You know that girl named Tera?" She asks me. I nod my head.     She smiles. "Well I kissed her and now I think we're a thing now." She tells me and with that I choke on my cookie. "What and your just now telling me this." I say to her with a smile on my face.   She shrugs her shoulders while smiling. "Well what about you? How are you and rick doing?" She asks me.   "Well we seem to be doing well. I mean I really care about him." I tell her and she laughs a little.  "See I'm so happy for you." She says happy.        "Thanks." I tell her and she nods her head.

     "How are you doing? Like do you think you have a better idea about being the new doctor?" I ask her.  She lets out a sigh. "Well I think I'm getting there." She tells me and I nod my head.
        "Are you still using cheat sheets still?" I ask her. She smiles at me and giggles. "Yeah but I'm sure the longer  I do this the better I'll  get and I might not need my cheat sheets then." She tells me laughing.  I chuckle at that. That's when we hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I tell her walking over to the door.  I then open it to see rick.  I smile. "Hey." I say smiling. He smiles back at me. He kisses me on the cheek. "Happy birthday." He tells me. I smile and hug him.  "Thanks." I tell him.

     "Hey I wanted to know if you wanted to take a walk?" He asks me. I slowly nod my head. "Hey Denise I'll be back I'm gonna go on a walk with rick!" I scream out to her. I then hear feet running then I see Denise pop her head out of the the kitchen. She looks at rick and smiles. "Ok." She says. I laugh and I roll my eyes.

Me and rick begin to walk down the road. "What was all that about with Denise?" He asks me. I smile. "I told her about me and you and she thought it was just so cute." I tell him. He chuckles a bit at that. "Yeah well Maggie found out about us as well." Rick says with a little laugh. "Yeah I already know." I tell him.

"How did you know that?" He asks me. "Oh Maggie told me when I was looking for you yesterday." I tell him. He chuckles. "Was there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "I just wanted to tell you that." He tells me and I nod my head. "I'll see you later?" I ask him. He nods his head then walks off. I'm about to go back to Denise's house but that's when I see Maggie on the wall.

I decide to climb up there with her. She watches me as I climb up. I give her a small smile and she does the same. "What are you doing up here?" I ask her.

She lets out a small sigh. "Trying to keep an eye out for some kind of sign from Glenn." She tells me and I nod my head. "I'm sure he's fine." I tell her. "The hardest part about all of this. Is not knowing if he's dead or alive or a walker. It just makes me sick to my stomach." She tells me. I nod my head. "I hope he's ok." She tells me. I put my hand on her shoulder. She looks at it and puts her hand on top of mine.  "I'm sure he's ok." I tell her. She slowly nods her head. "Yeah me too." She tells me already beginning to cry a little. That's when I look up at the sky. And that's when I'm shocked to see green balloons floating up.
"Maggie." I say pointing to where I see the balloons. She looks over there shocked.  That's when she begins to climb down and I'm right behind her.  When I get onto the ground I begin running to catch up to her. That's when I stop right next to her. I see rick on the other side of her. "That's Glenn." She says excited. Rick chuckles a bit amazed.
That's when I hear something crack And before I know it the church bell tower falls down on top of the wall. And the wall crashes down.

.....

Well it was longer then the other two I hope you like it.