Chapter Nine

"I don't like this dress...." I whine, George chuckles and walks up to me with his tie hanging from his neck.

Rolling my eyes I tie his tie then look at myself in the mirror, "It's too short....I feel slutty." I pout.

"Don't you ever say that!" George growls.

Sighing I walk past him and pick up the heels he bought me.

Slipping on the heels I steady myself by holding onto the bathroom doorknob.

"I swear if he's there I'll rip his throat out." George growls coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Shut up George." I laugh, in seconds I'm pinned on the bed with George hovering above me, my arms above my head and him in-between my legs.

"Listen Skylar, you can't be saying things like that when they arrive okay?! They'll know that you make me weak, I can't have that. This pack is the most feared pack in all of America." He growls his breath hitting my jaw.

My breath catches in my throat as I stare up into his eyes.

Biting my lower lip I lower my eyes, George grips my chin and I immediately release my lip from my teeth, he leans down so our lips are about to touch when a knock on the door shocks us apart.

"What is it?" He snaps.

Climbing off the bed, I pull my dress down and run my fingers through my hair.

"They're here Alpha." A voice comes through the door.

"Well take them to my office and give them a drink, I'll be there soon." He orders.

Footsteps scurry off and I stare at the floor.

They're here.

Which means he is here..

Why did I let him talk me into this?!

Damn you sleepy Skylar!!!

"Babe!" George snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up at him with wide eyes.

"Sorry.." I mumble.

He opens the bedroom door and places his hand on my lower back, guiding me through the house to his office.

As we get closer to the office I feel my heart hit my rib-cage like it's about to burst out of my chest.

George leans down and kisses me sweetly before opening the door.

He walks me to his desk, sits in his chair then makes me sit on his lap.

Looking over at my old Alpha, lust fills his eyes and I grab Georges hand, squeezing it tightly.

George places on hand on my lower back and the other on the inside of my thigh.

"Gentlemen....we have things to discuss.."