Chapter Twenty-Seven

Yawning I roll over and hit into George's side, he groans and wraps his arms around me.

Smiling I nuzzle his shoulder before letting myself fall back asleep which gets ruined when there's a tight feeling in my stomach.

Sitting up I frown and grit my teeth.

Wrapping the blanket around myself I run out of the house and into the woods.

Making it back to the old mansion Nathaniel showed me I step inside and I smell him.

"Why did you make me come here?" I call out.

"YOU FULLY MATED WITH THAT MUTT! NOW YOU CAN NEVER BE MINE. YOU HAVE HIS LIFE SOURCE GROWING INSIDE OF YOU!" Nathaniel's voice echoes through the whole house.

Growing inside of me?

I'm pregnant!!

No....I can't be.

"I don't want a baby..." I whimper dropping onto my knees.

Seeing shined shoes infront of me I lift my head and stare up at Nathaniel.

"You're hung up on the past Nathaniel. You may have had a bride who looked exactly like me and had the same name as me but I am a wolf! I'm not a morphium and I'm not a vampire. I am not your Queen!" I spit.

He lifts me up by my neck and throws me across the room.

Screaming I roll onto my belly and I feel myself shaking.

"Hit me again!" I bark.

He walks over to me and kicks me the head.

Feeling my nose crack and gush with blood I feel my pulse raise.

Closing my eyes I breathe deeply before raising to my feet.

Glaring into Nathaniel's eyes I feel my nails grow and I feel myself start to lift off the ground.

Floating in the air I close my eyes and I soon feel a presence with me.

As I open my eyes I push my arms out towards Nathaniel and he slams into the wall.

Smirking I lower myself to the floor and walk towards him slowly.

"I am a wolf. I am not your bride. And I am not pregnant." I snap before storming out of the house.

I soon get back home and I run into the bathroom, locking the door before George can see me.

Ripping off the bed sheet I jump in the shower and scrub myself, getting all the blood off my face.

Stepping out I wrap a towel around my body and put my wet hair up into a messy bun.

Staring at myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth I feel a weird churning in my stomach.

Lifting the lid on the toilet I throw my guts up and hold back my own hair.

Oh god...I think I'm pregnant.

Flushing the toilet and re-brushing my teeth I walk back into the bedroom quickly change into jeans and a simple baseball tee.

As I get into the kitchen I walk up to the Chef and pull him aside.

"I'm sorry to ask but when you go into the town to get the mice tomorrow could you pick me up a pregnancy test?" I ask.

He simply nods and gestures for me to sit at the counter.

At least I know he will be able to keep this secret.

He hardly ever talks to anyone.

He's only spoken to me once and I know he's a trustworthy person.

I hope to the moon goddess I'm not pregnant.

What if George doesn't want a child?