Chapter Thirty-Four

A knock on the hotel room door is what makes me wake up, climbing out of the bed I slump over to the door.

Opening it I see Natasha's long brown hair, letting her in I turn away from her before she can see my face.

"Skylar..." She chokes.

"Hey.." I stutter.

She turns me around and her face fills with sadness, she wraps her arms around me tightly, holding me like I'm about to vanish.

She smells like George.

Holding her just as tight I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Let's go home...hopefully you can get some sleep because you don't look too good."

Nodding I grab the duffel bag and she leads me outside, we get in the car and I see Denva at the wheel.

He smiles at me and I lay down in the back seat, Natasha sits shot gun and as I fall asleep I hear the engine roar to life.

--------------------

When I'm awoken I see Hazel, Annabelle, Lloyd, Natasha and Denva all stood there looking at me with a sad expression.

"You look as bad as George does.." Lloyd frowns.

George.

Shooting out of the car I run into the house and up to the bedroom.

Trying the door handle I struggle as it's locked.

Growling I step away then use all of my remaining strength to bust through the door.

Standing there I feel my heart break all over again.

He's curled up on my side of the bed, cuddling my pillow.

"What did I tell you......ABOUT COMING INTO THIS ROOM!" He yells.

He shoots up and as he sees me he drops to his knees.

A sob escapes his chest and I rush over to him and sit beside him, pulling him into my arms I rock us both whilst kissing his head repeatedly.

"Why? Why? Why? Why?" He repeats as he cries into my chest. 

"I'm so sorry but I didn't know what else to do..." I whisper.

He looks up at me then presses his lips against mine.

Feeling a warmth in my head I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

He picks me up and lays me down on the bed, hovering above me.

He adds more depth to the kiss and I match his power.

He licks my lip and I open my mouth, our tongues dancing in a perfect rhythm.

Tangling my fingers in his hair he moans and presses his body against mine.

He breaks the kiss and stares down at me.

"It's really you.." He whispers.

"It's really me.." I smile as a single tear runs down my face.

"Can we take a bath together?" He asks, I bite my lip and turn my head away.

"What have you done?" He asks moving from above me to beside me.

He removes my leggings and hoodie then stares at every inch of my body.

He walks into the bathroom for a few minutes, I sit up and watch the door intently.

He soon re-appears and lifts me up, he carries me into the bathroom and lays me in the bathtub.

The water stings all of my cuts at first but the pain soon fades.

He undresses himself and climbs in behind me, I lay back on his chest closing my eyes.

I feel at peace.

I feel safe.

I feel home.