Chapter Forty-Nine

Hearing Emilio screaming with tears I groan and roll out of bed.

George puts his hand on my lower back and gets out, walking towards the cot.

He picks Emilio up and lays him on his chest, Emilio gurgles and stares up at George.

Laying back in bed I smile and I slowly feel my eyes beginning to fall.

-------------

Hearing the shower running I yawn and rub my eyes with the back of my hands.

Seeing Emilio fast asleep in his cot I sigh happily.

Climbing out of bed I walk into the bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Good morning babe.." I chuckle.

"You joining me?" He asks, I bite my lip and quickly shimmy out of my underwear.

Slipping in I wrap my arms around him and kiss in between his shoulderblades.

George turns in my arms and looks down at me, I grin up at him and kiss his cheek.

He strokes my cheek and leans down, placing a loving kiss on my cracked lips.

Giggling I stand on my tip-toes and wrap my arms around his neck, he hooks his hands under my thighs and lifts me up.

Wrapping my legs around his waist he pushes me up against the shower wall.

The kiss deepens and I bite George's bottom lip, a moan escapes his chest which makes me giggle.

George squeezes my ass and as we're just about to have sex Emilio starts crying.

Growling deep in his throat, he puts me back on my feet and I step out of the shower.

Pulling on my fluffy robe Lloyd bought when I was cold during pregnancy, I walk back into the room and lift Emilio into my arms.

His crying continues so I change his nappy and cradle him back into my chest, but he still continues to cry.

"He's hungry babe." George sighs, I giggle and slip one shoulder of the robe off and lay Emilio in a certain position so he can begin feeding.

George dresses in a charcoal grey suit, white shirt and a dusty blue tie, he pulls on black socks and his usual business shoes.

"We're going to dinner tonight, with Nathaniel...you can bring Emilio if you please." George smiles kissing my cheek.

Emilio finishes feeding and I cover myself back up again before sitting him upright on my knee so I can rub his back.

"Could you hold him for a moment please?" I ask raising to my feet.

George stops gelling his hair and grins widely cuddling Emilio.

I let out a small giggle and walk into the wardrobe.

Pulling on some lace white underwear, I slip myself into a baby blue summer dress.

Wearing some black dollyshoes I let my hair fall naturally down my back.

George hands Emilio back and I prop him on my hip.

"You look so beautiful." George smiles taking my free hand.

"Thank you George, you look very handsome." I smile leaning my head on his upper arm briefly.

As we enter the kitchen I smile at everybody and they all look back at my with a wider grin.

"What's happened?" I ask.

Walking over to the table I see Natasha and Denva cuddled around something.

"It's a boy...the doctor saw the scan wrong!" Denva cheers.

Everyone lets out a chuckle and I feel myself smile.

"What have you named him?" I ask look at my bestfriend who's staring at her baby boy with so much love.

"Sebastian...after my favourite movie character.." She giggles.

Smiling I look down at Emilio.

My little boy has a bestfriend.