Chapter Thirty-Two

I lost the baby.

Nathaniel killed my little boy.

George won't stop touching me, he's just making me feel worse.

Climbing out the window I land on the floor and a pain shoots up my thigh.

Running into the woods I don't stop until I get back to the broken down mansion.

Pushing open the front door I walk up to the bedroom and pick up the necklace.

Closing my eyes I put the locket on and I lean against the wall, pulling my knees up to my chest.

I've not seen Nathaniel in 3 days...

Not since he killed my little boy....

I was in hospital over night but I discharged myself because I felt fine and I didn't want to take up a bed someone else needed.

George made a huge fuss and everyone started crying.

I just sat there.

Not saying a word.

They asked me what happened, and I told them a rogue got into the lands....

Even though Nathaniel hurt me..I can't get him killed.

Hearing a floorboard creak I push myself into the corner of the room, looking up slowly I see Nathaniel stood in the doorway.

He walks over to me which causes me to flinch, he lifts me up and sits down on the broken bed with me in his arms.

"You killed my baby...why couldn't you have just done it when you first knew, it would've hurt less...but you waited 6 months! When the baby had a heartbeat...I had grown attached to him. A little boy. My son..." I sob.

Nathaniel wraps his arms around me and shushes me.

Calming myself down I look up at him and feel my body fill with hate.

"I want you..." I stand up and away from him, "Out of my life..I don't want to see you outside my bedroom window, or hiding up in the tallest trees watching me...and I will never come back to this house. I do not want to see you or Raven or even hear your names ever again."

He stands up and steps towards me.

"Touch me...and I'll rip your heart out!" I yell.

He freezes, terror covering his face.

I was his in a past life, I died and I'm now living a different life, and I don't want him anymore.

Running from the house I make it back into the pack grounds and I lean against a tree.

Sliding down to the floor I let a loud sob and I clutch my head in my hands.

Why?!

Why do I have to have a werewolf and a vampire in love with me!?

I want my mum back...

I want to go home...

I need to go away and change myself until I know I'm well enough to face everyone again.

Running back to the pack house I make it to my room and pack a duffel bag, grabbing George's credit card I run out of the house and steal Natasha's car.

I don't know where I'm going to go...

But it needs to be far away from here...

Goodbye George.