Chapter Fifty-Five

George's P.O.V.

She's been out cold for 4 weeks!

Something has to be wrong.

I know she's still here and she's safe but I need her to be with me 24/7.

Emilio seems to be growing fast but I guess that's just because I've been spending every waking moment with him.

Mark and Theresa look after him during the night when I'm resting.

Thankfully Theresa has much more experience with children and even though Mark has never had children he seems to be really good with Emilio.

I'm currently in my office on my laptop trying to find out why she hasn't woken up yet.

The pack doctor finds it strange but he says just to wait it out.

I talk to her all the time.

I tell her all the adorable things Emilio has been doing.

Emilio and Sebastian have baby play dates a lot now.

Natasha wants them to be best friends.

I just want my mate back.

My beautiful girl.

The doors to my office burst open and there stands Theresa looking excited.

"She moved her hand!" She squeals.

Jumping over my desk I sprint to our room and drop onto my knees beside the bed.

"Baby can you hear me?!" I ask slightly out of breathe.

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Baby can you hear me?" I hear George ask as he lightly pants.

I can hear him perfectly.

My body feels like it's got massive rocks pushing down on it and my eyes feel like they've been glued shut.

"Skylar if you can hear me, move something even if it's just your finger." He begs.

Focussing on my right hand that he's grasping I use all my strength to tighten my hand.

He gasps and kisses the back of it.

"That's it babygirl! Come on, please open your eyes!" I can hear the emotion in his voice.

I've missed him so much!

I don't know how long I've been out but all I know is I smell...

Really badly..

Taking in a deep breath I push with everything I've got and slowly my eyes peel open.

Blinking repeatedly until my vision is clear I look over to George who has tears streaming down his face.

Moments later, my mum, Mark, Natasha, Denva, Lloyd and Hazel walk into the room.

Mum is holding Emilio, Natasha has Sebastian and Hazel has Annabelle.

My baby.

I want to hold my baby boy.

Looking at my mum she seems to understand and she walks over to the bed, sitting by my knees.

George helps me sit up and I shakily hold Emilio in my arms.

"How long was I out?" I ask, my voice barely there.

"4 weeks sweetie." Mark says with a sad smile.

George helps me drink a glass of water and I smile as my tongue no longer feels like sandpaper.

"I'm sorry I went a little insane.." I chuckle.

They all let out small laughs and I look down at Emilio.

He's starting to get a thick head of hair.

I've missed so much.

"I love you Sky.." George smiles wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too baby.." I mumble leaning up to kiss his cheek.