Chapter Thirty-Five

"Hey Luna...how you feeling?" A guard asks as he walks past.

"I'm feeling good thank you." I sigh before putting my headphones in and sunbathing in the 80 degree sunlight.

I'm soon enough disturbed by Hazel, sitting up, I cross my legs and turn off my music.

She hands over Annabelle and smiles at me sadly.

I cradle Annabelle in my arms and look down at her small face, her big round eyes.

Feeling a stab of pain in my heart, I feel my eyes cloud with tears.

"Are you and George okay?" She chirps.

I nod and turn my attention to her.

"Are you okay?"

No.

I feel like smashing everything up.

I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs that Nathaniel did this to me.

I wanted a child so much.

Something of my own that I didn't fuck up.

Something amazing that I created.

So no, I'm not okay..

Smiling at her I swallow my feelings and nod, "I'm fine."

Noticing George and Lloyd walking towards us I feel a lump in my throat and I sniffle.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She frowns scooting closer to me.

Nodding I fake a laugh and pass Annabelle back to her.

George sits beside me and wraps his arms around my waist, laying back into chest I sigh.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

I nod which makes Lloyd help Hazel up and they walk away.

"Do you think....that maybe...w-we could try to have another child?" He stutters.

Looking up at him I frown, "Why are you sweating so much George?"

"Because I'm scared you'll hurt me..." He nervously chuckles.

Laughing I hide my face in his chest, "George....I would love to try again."

He lifts my head up by my chin and kisses me sweetly.

"Go change, I'm taking you on a date tonight..." He grins.

Gasping I tackle him into the grass and hug him.

He laughs and rubs my back.

Scrambling to my feet I run into the house shouting for Natasha and Hazel.

They both walk out if the Kitchen which food in their hands, "I need your help guys, George is taking me on a date!"

They both drop their food and scream then rush my upstairs into the bedroom.

They make me shower and shave everything....twice.

Hazel blow dries my hair and plugs in her curling wand.

Natasha puts a huge makeup case on the table infront of me and grins whilst rubbing her hands together.

"Try not to look like a super villain Natasha, I'm trusting you to not go insane with my makeup..." I laugh.

-------------

After about 2 and a half hours they are finally finished.

Hazel has curled my hair into beautiful beach waves, she's combed back a section of hair on the left side of my head and put a beautiful hair pin.

Natasha has given me flawless skin which perfect contour, she's lightly filled in my eyebrows, she's given me a neutral cut crease with eyeliner and fake eyelashes, along with red lips.

"Wow..." I whisper, standing up I open the wardrobe and pull out three dresses.

A grey, knee length tight dress with a low neckline.

A white, mid thigh skin tight, long sleeved dress.

A black knee length dress with straps and a medium neckline.

"The white one.." Natasha claps.

Looking at Hazel she grins and nods.

Quickly slipping into the white dress I grab some 6 inch black heels and look at myself in the mirror.

"Wow.." George gasps.