Werecats

So after 15 minutes of reading, I found out a couple of things.

1. You can bring materials to a blacksmithing shop to forge weapons/ armor,or you can do it yourself if you have access to a forge.
2. You can get quests by asking at an inn or tavern or someone can give it to you.
3. You can create your own skill but the game still gives you default ones
4. Linking skills makes them more powerful, and if linked correctly, you can create a Unique Skill.
5. Special attributes can be added to weapons or armor by using specific materials for example using a fire crystal on armor boosts fire resistance.

I was glad I came to the library or I would not have known that I could craft my own armor and weapons. Then I remembered that I was going to grind some exp so I gave the librarian the scroll and book then run outside. I looked at the sky and see that it was still bright. So I sauntered down the street heading out of town. I stopped by the weapon shop and bought my iron claws and when I equipped them, I ran out of town with my trenchcoat billowing behind me.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

After searching for 2 minutes, I stumbled upon a pack of Werecats who were attacking a player. The girl was backed into a corner but she didn't show fear. Then one of the Werecats slashed her arm and her dagger fell to the ground. Seeing her in trouble, I jumped in before the Werecats and held up my fists.

" EARTH SHAKING STOMP!!" I yelled.

I lept up in the air and fell downwards with impressive speed. Then I hit the ground causing a powerful shockwave which sent the Werecats flying. Some of them hit into trees and were stabbed by branches which killed them, while the others just hit the ground.

" Thanks for helping, I'm Claire" The girl said.

" No problem, I'm Xanathos" I replied.

" Cute name, I think I'll call you X" she giggled.

" X, I like it" I said.

Then WHAM! I was hit by one of the Werecats who changed from purple to red, which I guessed was due to getting agro ( aggression, power up). Claire picked up her dagger and started attacking the Werecat.

" SONIC SLASH BARRAGE!" she said.

She started running at a super fast speed which I had to say was awesome. She ran up to the Werecat and slashed at its face, arms and chest. The unfortunate Werecat tried to hit her but she just dodged every time. Soon the skill ended and all her Mana was depleted so I stepped forward and told her that it's my turn.

"PROPELLER SPIN!" I shouted.

I extended my clawed hands and started to spin. As I picked up speed, I realize that I was slowly pulling the Werecat in towards me. I could see it trying with all its might to not get near the claws. Soon the red aura around it got pulled into my vortex, turning it red. Then with most of its strength gone and mine increased by his agro, he was pulled into the vortex of blades which shreds it into a pile of meat, fur and bones. Then when the other cats see his defeat they scampered off.

Then when they left, I slowed down and stopped spinning. I looked at Claire who had a look of surprise on her face.

“ What?" I asked puzzled.

" You just stole a monster's agro!" She exclaimed. " How did you do that?"

" I don't know, all I know is that I tore it with my claws and it came onto me" I said.

" Wait, did you link any of your skills" she asked.

" No not yet, why"

" Then that means you created an ability just by fighting, it must be because you were trying so hard to pull it in, so the aura was pulled in and you tore it causing it to leak onto you," she quipped. " Check to see if you have a new skill"

I looked at my skill screen and sure enough there was a new skill called 'Ripper'. Apparently, this skill allowed the user to disable almost any buff and use it as their own and it was unique, meaning only I would ever have it. Then I noticed the level up box.

Xanathos Was Lvl 5 Now Lvl 8

Strength 6
Con 5
Sta 7
Int 5
Dex 4
Spirit 3