The Bite of the Day

After I had allocated my points, Claire and I went back into town because she was hurt and I was pooped. We check into an inn and say goodnight before going to our rooms.

Meanwhile somewhere in a dark laboratory, a woman and two men were busy working on a computer chip. The woman was on a computer adding some unknown files to the chip while the men worked on a strange machine.

“ Are you sure that it will work" asked one of the men.

“ It has to.. It must! Or we are all doomed" the woman says. “ You know what's coming"

“ Yes, I do" the man replies. “ We must do this or the world will be destroyed"

“ They will save us and he will lead them" the woman replies.

“ What if the Darkness gets them first" the other man says.

“ Well, we will just have to see if they are really the heroes we are looking for" the woman replies softly.

Back in Terreria.....

Yaawwwnn. Yeah that was good. Sleep is good. I get off the bed and went downstairs. I see Claire eating eggs and bacon with toast and she calls me over.

“ Hey X" she says giggling. “ Come over and have some breakfast"

“ Ok, sure" I say smiling. “ So what now?"

“ What do you mean" Claire asks puzzled.

“ I mean, where do we go from here?" I reply. “ Do we train for the upcoming tournament or do we just walk around doing random quests"

“ Really? This is what you are asking" Claire shakes her head. “ Of course we do both"

“ Huh?" I ask.

“ Yeah, we just train and meanwhile we accept quests which in turn make us stronger and gives us much needed money" she quipped.

“ Oh yeah I wasn't thinking of it like that" I mumble. “ So when do we start?"

“ I was thinking that we start today seeing as we have nothing better to do" she chirps. “ Whadd'ya say?"

“ I say it's hero time!" I yell.

Claire's smile instantly falls and she puts on a -really-X-really- face and I put on a nervous grin.

“ Was that a little too much... Never mind" I say nervously.

“ That's better, now let's roll" Claire says.

“ Hey, I couldn't help overhearing that you guys are gonna do some questing, and I have a nasty one that needs solving" says the tavern keeper.

“ Go on" I say interested.

“ Well, there is this pack of wolves that always attack travelers that try to get into the city but no one has been able to get rid of them" he replies. " Rumors have it that a Shade is the owner of the wolves and uses them to attack people. So do you accept?"

Soon a popup appears show in the quest details.

Quest: A Bite size problem.

Recommended Level: 12

Details: Raul, the tavern keeper has asked you to get rid of a pack of wolves that are attacking visiting travellers. He also hears that the wolves may be led by a Shade who is directing the wolves. Find the wolves and exterminate them and the Shade.