Maniac Mack

The team had found an inn to spend the night. Everyone was tired and went to sleep save for me. I snuck out of my bedroom and out the inn. The city was eerily quiet with only the occasional chirp of a cricket breaking the silence. The street lamps were on, the cerulean spirit flames lighting the street. I stealthily raced through the town and into the grassland outside. I had decided that my mime class, currently at level 10, needed some levels.

“ Mime! ”

As the word escaped my lips, a mask his my face excepting my eyes. I lost all feeling of my mouth and I stretched my arms out only to see them covered in black and white striped sleeves. There was a puddle of water at my feet and I gazed at my reflection. My mask was black with a red 'M' stylishly written across it. My armour was replaced with a red shirt with black and white sleeves. My lower armour, however, retained its original form. I clapped my hands happily and searched for my prey.

I examined my surroundings and saw a pack of wolves wolfing, I had to make that pun, down a human which seemed to be an NPC.

Reality Shift, I thought.

I imagined a barrel in my hands and I warped into existence. I pulled my arms far back, behind my head, and flung it at the nearest wolf. The barrel hurtled through the air and smashed into the hind leg of the wolf. The wolf howled in pain and anger as it and its comrades turned to face me. I flapped my arms idiotically at my sides, taunting the wolves into attack as a screen pulled up in my vision.

Lesser Direwolf

Lv 37
Hp: 2500
Mp: 450

Abilities

Bite: a chomp to any part of the target.

Charge: a powerful lunge that can stun the target if hit.

Wolf Call: a deep resounding howl that inflicts a momentary stun on the target and gives the user a buff of 20% to attack speed and 10% to attack.

Description: These wolves have been massacring passersby, feasting on their carcasses and claiming this as their territory. Very strong and like to attack in groups.

I nearly grinned when I saw this. There were some skills here that I would so have to farm, like that Wolf Call. I then braced myself as the wolves lunged at me.

Mime, I thought.

With the skill activated, I furiously whipped my hands forward repetitively until a tempest stirred up, knocking the wolves into trees. Their health went down by 10% and I mimicked a pistol firing, creating a bullet of compressed air to slam into the wolves' backs. They howled loudly, most likely activating Wolf Call. A faint glow emanated from them and they moved quicker than before. A claw swiped my chest and a bite found my ankle. The pain felt like being continuously stabbed by needles and nearly made me lose focus. My health was now at 78% and the wolves were constantly chipping away at it. I began to wearily fan myself and a light heat radiated from my body. I fanned harder and the hear intensified, burning the fur of those wolves that tried to attack. I then imitated swordplay and began slashing the wolves. I cut into the side of one and impaled another with my other ' sword '. Soon only 1 wolf was standing and it was near death. It activated Wolf Call once more but I was prepared.

Copycat, I thought happily.

A light flashed briefly and soon the skill was in my memory. Happy with these developments, I decided to try out my new power.

Wolf Call..

A howl pierced the night as I felt myself receive the buffs. The wolf sprinted towards me but this time I caught up to it. It used Bite but I used Copycat, and made that skill mine. I chomped into its leg and with a final howl, it vanished into pixels.