The Golden Lynx Guild

As we walked to the Guild Building, we discussed what we thought the Guild should be called as a Build is not a guild without a name.

" How about Dungeon Hunters" Theo suggested.

" Nah, that's already taken" I said.

" How about the League of Assassins?" Claire suggested.

I smiled at her but shook my head. " Tempting but I want to attract people not scare the shit out of them"

Then Theo's eyes sparkled. " Guys I think I have the perfect name for us"

" What is it!?" Claire and I asked in unison.

" The Golden Lynx" he replied.

My eyes widened as I heard the perfect name for our guild. " Wow, I have no objections to that, it's perfect!"

Claire nodded too, but something made her ask a question. " What made you come up with this name Theo?"

" I was in the forest one day and I was attacked by a [Level 30 Hobgoblin]. I was sure that I was dead but a golden Lynx appeared and blasted the hobgoblin with an energy beam that sent it flying out of the forest. Then the lynx came over to me and healed my wounds, then when it was done it looked at me with beautiful golden eyes and then ran off."

" Wow that was an amazing story, the perfect back story for the guild's name" I said.

Claire went over to Theo and said " Thanks Theo, now I'm not suspicious anymore, you are trustworthy."

Theo nodded and hugged Claire. She hugged him back then they released each other and we walk into the Guild Creation building.

" Good morning kids, you would like to form a guild?" the receptionist asked.

" Yes please, I will be guildmaster and the guild manager will be this young lady here, Claire" I said.

Claire looked at me astonished. " Me, are you sure about this?"

I nodded. " I'm going to be travelling a lot, trying to get more land for the guild and to get some adventuring done, so I'll need someone to manage the guild while I'm gone, someone close to me"

She nodded and hugs me." Thank you, but mind you I'm not gonna stay cooped up in an old musty office all day so, I'm going to need days off"

I agree to her proposal and we filled out the rest of the form including Guild name and insignia, which was a Golden Lynx which was ready to pounce with a blue background. Then we assigned Theo as supervisor and we signed our names at the bottom.

" Ok, that's it, The Golden Lynx is now an official Guild" the receptionist said handing us the paper.

We thanked her and left the building.