Going Home

"Alright, we have to get to the airport NOW! We're going to miss our flight!" Rob shouted to me and Louis. We were throwing on some eyeliner at the last minute.
"Okay, okay! We're coming!" I screamed back. I stuffed the makeup in our bags, kissed Louis for a brief moment, and stumbled out the door. "Ready," I huffed. Gemma quickly caught up to all of us, who were running for the elevator. As the doors opened, I rushed in, not even noticing elevator kid was there. As I pressed the button, he made a noise that sounded like an explosion. I pressed it again and of course, he went, "Boom!!" As the doors opened we ran outside to the taxi. Goodbye, elevator kid, I said in my head.

Louis shifted and my eyes peeked open slightly. Crappy airplane seats, I thought. My back ached and I also moved a little to get comfortable. "Hey Hazza, your awake," Louis murmured to me. I moaned.
Gemma, Steven and Rob were all asleep. I looked up at Louis and my heart started pounding. His eyes were so beautiful. Louis stroked my side and I purred like a cat. "We're almost home," Adam whispered to me. "Good," I said back. "I miss Zayn and Niall and Liam..." Louis managed to nod. "Me too."
Louis was so quiet for a moment and I thought he fell back asleep. "When we get back we have a concert with Big Time Rush ," Louis finally said. "Oh," I replied. "Are we going to leak out any evidence of our relationship?" I decided to ask. "Sure," Louis said. "We can always leak something out, but nothing too obvious."
I chuckled. "Keeping it a secret is fun." Louis smiled. "Yeah." I could tell he wanted to sleep a little more. "Let's take a nap," I suggested to Louis, who eagerly agreed. We both drifted off to sleep.

"Well, it was nice meeting you," I told Steven and Rob. "Even though sometimes I wanted to kill you, I'll definitely miss you two." I joked and we all laughed. Louis grinned. "We'll see them again for sure!" I cast a look at the two friends again. "We should get going before the paparazzi finds us again," I finished off the goodbyes. Louis, Gemma, and I waved Steven and Rob for a final time and hopped in our limo.
"Wow," I gasped. "That sure was fun." Louis nodded. "Home is just around the corner." The limo turned and we could see the house. "Literally,"Louis added and I cracked up in laughter.
The limo stopped and I snatched all of my bags, Louis grabbed his and we shut the door behind us leaving Gemma in the limo to be driven home. Excitement filled me as we opened the door. I dashed upstairs and whipped my bags onto me and Louis' bed. As I came back down, Niall was saying hi to Louis. "Niall!" I exclaimed and hugged him. "Harry, you're choking me!" He gaped. I laughed and let go. "Sorry!" Liam came over too. "Liam!" I shouted and ran after her, arms open. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Liam started running away.
Louis and Niall were in tears of laughter as I chased Liam around the house, trying to hug him. Finally I cornered him and she muttered, "Oh how wonderful!" And I squeezed him. "Poor Liam," Zayn said behind me and I turned around. "Zayn!" I leaped onto him before he could react and he screamed in fear.
Finally I backed away from Zayn and everyone was crying in laughter. I wiped the tears from my eyes and laughed again. Louis was laughing the most of all of us. I usually am not this hyper. "You acted as if you haven't seen us in six years!" Niall snorted and I snickered. "My fault for missing you!" And we laughed again.
My heart warmed while looking at everyone. Back to normal. Back home. Back where I belong.